**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whose eye is on the load page?

Was thinking Doom but he has blue eyes not green so I wasn’t sure who it was?
So who is it supposed to be?

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Someone said Entropy. But I’m not familiar with him to speak to the validity of that theory.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I thought it was Doom because you can see his mask around the eye.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    His eyes are green in MCOC.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Isn't Doom in the top left corner next to Galactus?
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

Was thinking Doom but he has blue eyes not green so I wasn’t sure who it was?
    So who is it supposed to be?

It must be doom cz we can see his metal mask
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

Isn't Doom in the top left corner next to Galactus?

Where is galactus?

Someone said Entropy. But I’m not familiar with him to speak to the validity of that theory.

Ignore this. For some reason I was thinking about that glowing orange one between CapIW and G2099
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Miike's
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    It's Dr. Doom. He's in the top left corner as well, with the same eye.

Ignore this. For some reason I was thinking about that glowing orange one between CapIW and G2099
    @Liss_Bliss_ that eye is Sunspot I think, between Guil 2099 and Mr. Fantastic.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    edited December 2019

That would be Dr Doom's eye. Look closely below his eye on the mask that has 2 protruding circle things, that is present on Doom's mask as well. You can also compare it with his face in the top left hand corner.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    solopolo said:

I think it might be Dormammu's eye maybe
    Jackd1989 said:

solopolo said:

I think it might be Dormammu's eye maybe
    Just looked online - its Entropy's eye from the cutscene a few eqs ago
    Still discussing?

Reference said:

Still discussing?

That is dr doom's eye

• YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    solopolo said:

No I'm pretty sure that's entropy he appeared at the end of one of the event quest.
    Ycats said:

solopolo said:

No I'm pretty sure that's entropy he appeared at the end of one of the event quest.
    No I get that. I stand by my statement. I was saying forget it because it was NOT the eye that was being discussed.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 457 ★★★
    I just noticed the purple outline of Galactus' head on the loading screen.

I hadn't noticed that, but now you have said it - its behind silver surfer isn't it
  • PugonePugone Posts: 19

• PugonePugone Posts: 19

Jackd1989 said:

I hadn't noticed that, but now you have said it - its behind silver surfer isn't it
    I was talking about the one this thread is about. Sorry, should have specified.
    Pugone said:

Yes, that one.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited December 2019