**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why not add Solo Alliance Revives in the store????

OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
We all know they exist because they have been part of special healing packages. Why not make them a regular item in the store so you don't have to be forced to buy a team revive and "feel hopeless" when you lose a single champ in AW. Seems a lot more reasonable of a solution than completely removing scoring for Defender kills, but what do I know?

Comments

• OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Curious if a moderator can weigh in on this question? Any reason the single alliance revives cannot be purchased regularly in the Units, Glory or Loyalty stores? You guys sited a feeling of hoplessness when one champ is lost in alliance wars as the reason for some of the 15.0 changes. Maybe part if not all of that is because we are forced to buy a Team Alliance revive to revive a single champ.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Hmm consider they sell team alliance lv2 pots for 27000 loyalty.... should explain it all.. at least for me it does.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Immortal wrote: »
    Hmm consider they sell team alliance lv2 pots for 27000 loyalty.... should explain it all.. at least for me it does.

Wouldn't you rather have the option to buy a single level 2 revive for 9 or 10k loyalty when you only wanna revive one champ instead of all three?
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Of course!!! I've given up lol
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Single revive will be great when all three champs are down and just need a little to clear a tile and waits for Calvary to arrive.

• wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Single revive will be great when all three champs are down and just need a little to clear a tile and waits for Calvary to arrive.

Yep. Makes more sense that way. Logic is a tricky thing for Kabam though.