**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Annihilus on hidden node 18

SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
We went up from tier 4 to tier 3 in AW and damn I got rkt so hard (+ a few of my mates) on that node.

Are there good choices vs that node?
For the ppl who dont know:
The problem node ist aegis heavy 3 (so you need 6 heavys before you can do damage)

I went in blind with my omega but damn that was an embarrassment for me.
I got one lucky parry so it was 4 aegis left and thats when I died sad in the corner.
Every tips and tricks are very welcome.
I have only a 4* wasp so that wont help me (+ you still need to nail at least 2 intercepts with her/ doable but risky)

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Sym
    Pretty esay with wasp dash back then use a light
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I know she's not a common champ, but BWCV can nullify his control rod (need to land that first parry so you can then use a combo) and make him stunnable, so you can land heavies. It's a hard fight though, for sure. Mordo and Annihilus are great placements on that node for defense.
    Btw electro and ghost fun machop for sure dead in the first 3 heavy and a sp2
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Gamer said:

Wasp is a pure champion for that node! She tears through Mordo’s and Rogue’s in that node

• SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

CapIW can nullify it and can go in blind vs any match up (except a bleeding Elsa)

But when you attack into an unstoppable annihilus he will lose his rod insted of the unstoppable and smack you in the face right?
    Gamer said:

Btw electro and ghost fun machop for sure dead in the first 3 heavy and a sp2

How do you heavy with ghost vs annihilus without getting armor broken?

Gamer said:

Wasp is a pure champion for that node! She tears through Mordo’s and Rogue’s in that node

Wish I had her as 5*
    Mordo and rouge I find quiet easy there tho with ghost
  • 7or77or7 Posts: 48
    Seraphion said:

thats when I died sad in the corner.

You have just described my MCOC life
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Blade with danger sense also often has annihilus start without his cosmic rod. With his multi-hit heavies, you only need to land it twice to make annihilus vulnerable.