**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your anniversary 5*'s here. [Merged Threads]

Comments

• J_Gray7734J_Gray7734 Posts: 20

I'm cool with this
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★

Got this guy! Now do I awaken him??
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★

I'm cool with this

I would love to have him. Opened three features to try to get him. No complaints about what I got but he eluded me. So congratulations to you -- he's hard to get
  • MookieMookie Posts: 25
    Useless Carnage dupe. As Cavalier a Nexus crystal would be preferred. At least gives us a say in the gift after spending as much time and money on this game.
    Matty_Ice said:

Underrated if you like the playstyle of persistent charges if/when you dupe him

JMO. He's one of a few characters that are generally undervalued in the game because we have so many now
    FiiNCH said:

Should I be happy??

Short answer: YEP
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Kamr05 said:

Thanks for the gifting me a 5 star iron fist from a 15k featured, Kabam. Been playing for over 4 years this is exactly what I wanted and needed for my roster. I'm not too mad because everyone in my alliance got something pretty terrible too. Please next time, when you are giving us a gift, consider not just giving us luck-based items, and instead products we need, like gold, iso-8, and tier 2 alpha catalysts, because when we get something terrible, it makes your "thank you for playing for 5 years" message feel pretty worthless.

This is EXACTLY my sentiment at the moment too...

WAAAAAYYYYY too much of this game is RNG dependent. Now these gifts for 5 years of playing are too? My 20 sigs on Iron Patriot are worth the same as Warlock, Sunspot, or Claire Voyant? It's disgusting.

The very LEAST this should have been was a "featured crystal" with no bull **** champs that everyone could enjoy.

Keep in mind, I KNOW that I'm salty, and wouldn't give two craps about this if I had pulled basically ANY champ but Iron Patriot. #### it.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Duped my Dorm again from the 11k featured. Pretty disappointed, but hey, now I have some iso to funnel into Cap Marvel Movie. Really disappointed in this anniversary gift, it should have been something that had guaranteed value.
    Kamr05 said:

Thanks for the gifting me a 5 star iron fist from a 15k featured, Kabam. Been playing for over 4 years this is exactly what I wanted and needed for my roster. I'm not too mad because everyone in my alliance got something pretty terrible too. Please next time, when you are giving us a gift, consider not just giving us luck-based items, and instead products we need, like gold, iso-8, and tier 2 alpha catalysts, because when we get something terrible, it makes your "thank you for playing for 5 years" message feel pretty worthless.

How about they just not give you anything, instead?

I want shards more than gold. Just because you dropped 15K and regret it doesn't mean everyone else thinks your idea to change what they get doesn't suck
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Falcon.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    ESF said:

Matty_Ice said:

JMO. He's one of a few characters that are generally undervalued in the game because we have so many now
    I definitely don’t mind playing ramp up champs, especially if they are worth it. Looking at his awakened stats, it sounds that he would be a questing machine awakened. I have been wanting one for a while, and I’m leaning toward awakening him.
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    ESF said:

Kamr05 said:

I want shards more than gold. Just because you dropped 15K and regret it doesn't mean everyone else thinks your idea to change what they get doesn't suck
    I didn't say everyone should agree with my idea, so what's your argument?
    Vdh2008 said:

ESF said:

Kamr05 said:

I would have preferred nothing to 20 sigs on Iron Patriot. The disappointment is worse.
    You knew IP was in the featured. You know that he or Iron Fist could come out. You still rolled the dice, man
    Kamr05 said:

ESF said:

Kamr05 said:

I didn't say everyone should agree with my idea, so what's your argument?
    You said "products WE need," bro. By definition, you were trying to speak for everyone else
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    5* ultron Not bad but nothing I need just arenafooder
    Matty_Ice said:

ESF said:

Matty_Ice said:

I definitely don’t mind playing ramp up champs, especially if they are worth it. Looking at his awakened stats, it sounds that he would be a questing machine awakened. I have been wanting one for a while, and I’m leaning toward awakening him.
    If you do, you'll enjoy him. Starts to hit HARD
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    ESF said:

Vdh2008 said:

ESF said:

Kamr05 said:

I would have preferred nothing to 20 sigs on Iron Patriot. The disappointment is worse.
    You knew IP was in the featured. You know that he or Iron Fist could come out. You still rolled the dice, man
    The point is, this "gift" should not be RNG dependent. Sure, 80%-90% will be happy with it, and that's great, and I respect that, but to guys like me and the fellow that pulled IF, this "gift" may as well been a lump of coal.

I'd prefer the coal, as at least you can burn it. I can't even sell the IP in protest
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Warlock from a featured.
    Awakened Angela from a basic.
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    edited December 2019
    ESF said:

Vdh2008 said:

ESF said:

Kamr05 said:

Basic or featured it doesn't matter, there are also plenty of terrible champions in the basic pull too. What am I supposed to do with my shards never spend them? Your argument makes no sense, go and read my first post. What I said is I would rather have guaranteed gifts rather than luck-based nonsense that we deal with everyday in the game, because for the people who get bad pulls, it makes the whole "thanks for playing for 5 years" message irrelevant and void. If I opened a 10k crystal and got iron fist, I would still be on here making the same point. Kabam are clever in the sense they just gave us a luck based item, whilst at the same time they release an offer of 1000 units for the tier 2 alpha shards, gold, and class catalyst, plus a small quantity of tier 5 basic. Whether or not that offer is "bad," which it is in terms of value, people will still splash out a little cash to get it for the tier 2 alpha fragments. After almost 5 years playing the game do I feel valued after that? No. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, but I suspect everyone who got something bad don't feel too appreciate by Kabam right now for playing their game for years.