**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hall of Heroes Reaction

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Honestly, I'm happy. Last month had some solid rewards, but it was a grind. This month is short quests and easy difficulty. As long as they don't get too much harder, I think Epic completion shouldn't be too hard even though I just got Uncollected a couple weeks ago. I think 3 short easy quests each week is great for all those revives, potions, 6* shards and Gifting Crystals is absolutely great! Some may disagree with me, but I say job well done. What do you think?

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

is it on already ? @Etjama

Yeah
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Epic 3 chapters really is this it huge let down
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    its ok

Not really thrilled that you have to spend so much time on each individual level, especially since the rewards aren’t earth-shattering by any means

Yeah, I could see that. Individually they're a little long, but if you compare it to last month's, you had about the same amount of work you had to do in a 2 days last month that you have in a week this month. I'm okay with that.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Im hav hops ther didt releases like 1 week at time

I don't like that it is time gated

Yeah, that's my one problem with it, I'm a very impatient person.
    **** my life need this 1k shard
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Releasing all 4 chapters wouldnt be good idea as it would burn ppl out and interrupt their time to continue on EQ
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    All this community does is complain, all events are optional . If you don’t have the time for them..........: don’t do them:

More importantly, if you look at the unit value of this, it’s probably 1k unit worth of stuff .

Kabam can’t win , it’s actually a little ridiculous.

Releasing all 4 chapters wouldnt be good idea as it would burn ppl out and interrupt their time to continue on EQ

Nah man, you can choose what you want to do. You have a whole month to do whatever content you want in as little or as much time as you want. If people get burnt out, it's no one's fault but their own.
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Nothing is worse than having to wait around for a weekly gate to be lifted.

All done EQ done last week
    Gamer said:

All done EQ done last week
    Yeah man, I do Heroic exploration, Master exploration and Uncollected completion. Just chapters 2 and 3 of Heroic exploration left and that's it. Once that's done, think I'll get going on 5.1 exploration or 5.3 completion since I don't need to be focusing energy on the side-quest.
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    I like the combination of the the Halls, my only complaint would be the energy required. Usually Halls of Healing is 0 energy, but again this is here for 29 days. Please need to stop complaining about every single aspect. They cant give HUGE free rewards as it would unbalance the game. Yes we would all LOVE RDT, AG, 5/6* full crystals, but its not going to happen every time and with every event or special going on. I look back at the compensation for the November downtime and was overly happy with it, yet people complained because they did tier compensation. I think what they are doing with tier compensation and rewards is in the right direction
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    Remeli said:

Dęłtå said:

Epic 3 chapters really is this it huge let down

What a surprise. A easy quest with gold and pots and low energy and people are disappointed. Ridiculous.
    Hey, arent you the guy that was saying we didnt need a Side Quest because this month had
    -Hall of fortune
    -Hall of healing
    -Hall of heroes

Well, turns out we only have Hall of heroes...
    Yep, I was incorrect and incan own that. The way I read it was it was all separate quests. 100% my fault.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    edited December 2019
    unusually long, repetitive n paltry rewards in return.
    only the cream of end players can do epic level without needing pots. if standard players needs to complete epic they can't without consuming stashed pots. so to get few pots having to spend many pots more is not economic, quite a bad investment imho. better to do till masters without consuming any items including boosts.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

That doesn't make any sense at all. If anything it's more stressful to not be able to do content whenever you choose to do so.

If all of it was unlocked now and people would stress themselves and burn themselves out to finish it, then those people probably have some deeper issues.

I for once would like to do content when I have time for it and not be forced to make time for content that chooses when I'm allowed to do it.
    Wait until the fourth week? :)
    _I_ said:

unusually long, repetitive n paltry rewards in return.
    only the cream of end players can do epic level without needing pots. if standard players needs to complete epic they can't without consuming stashed pots. so to get few pots having to spend many pots more is not economic, quite a bad investment imho. better to do till masters without consuming any items including boosts.

That is SOOO wrong. I just did the first chapter no problem with only one 4/55. I just got Uncollected 3 weeks ago. No revives or pots used. Plus revives and pots aren't all you gain from doing this. The 6* shards and Greater Gifting Crystals are awesome.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    What is the total number of fights for Ch.1 Epic HoH?

Dr. Zola
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    I really REALLY hate when they artificially gate these type of quests and lock them by week. Let us decide if we want to finish it quickly or spread it out over a few weeks. You got similar feedback from quite a lot of users multiple times this year with similar designs, it's disappointing to know you they saw the feedback and still did this.