**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you happy or disappointed with the anniversary gift?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
Personally me I'm happy but I want to know what you guys think

Are you happy or disappointed with the anniversary gift? 229 votes

Pleased
79%
ArcDeAngelusAchtungGroundedWisdomGamerKpatrixSolswerdbecauseicantDimples800BigbowlrSnizzbarHaji_SaabMagicBentonWorld EaterAnimejay70RaganatormostlyharmlessnCreditzHaggis_ballsChriz4061Subroc 181 votes
Disappointed
20%
LogarooVdh2008RagamugginGunnerDrZolaSpity68ZENKyrkantbelli300INTEGRALallinashesKossukoseSundance_2099SpicyslicerWaynedavyAKTEKHendrossMilesHolmwoodAshMoskovbrucef8bringertacokiller 48 votes

Comments

• Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I got 2 5*s and got Moonknight and Mordo definitely not the best and I have Moonknight as a 6* but they're new champs and they were free so I'll settle but just saying much would've preferred a 5* Nexus or a 5* generic ag
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Pleased
    It is free resources, people need to be just a little bit appreciative this time of year
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    My second account got Kingpin while my main account got Corvus, so I'm happy.
    I just wish it would've been something a little different since this Is the Big Number 5, that's a pretty big milestone yet so far the only thing different from the other Anniversaries has been the Hall of Heroes and that's just Hall or Fortune and Healing put together...
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Disappointed
    Very disappointed. Useless dupes on Dorm and Loki
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m in between. It’s an ok gift. Not the best but it’s a free 5* crystal. I got the 10k shards btw.
  • Haggis_ballsHaggis_balls Posts: 24
    Pleased
    Delighted. Pulled Warlock them Aegon
  • MookieMookie Posts: 25
    edited December 2019
    Disappointed
    A gift should not be completely random. Pieces of poop are a prank you place in a bag and light on fire on a porch, not give to your players that are cavalier.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Pleased
    Got carnage from a featured, not great for me since I run suicides and not deep wounds, and I’m at the point where a raw damage champ isn’t useful to me, but I’m not complaining, it’s arena points and a bit of fun if I turn off suicides for any reason, could’ve been worse
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Pleased
    I already forgot what I pulled, but I used it for a basic crystal and saved the other 5000 to contribute to another basic crystal. I know what I pulled was a dupe, so in essence it was 250 6* shards and 1/2 a 5* for me.

Much better then last years, at least this way we had a chance to get a champ we would want....
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    Pleased
    I got a 5* Iron Patriot. Eh, its the thought that counts.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    no middle tier? i pulled proxima midnight yesterday and i love her, and pulled sentry today, so, i'm not dissapointed or pleased
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Pleased
    It was a good gesture, I got sigs in a couple champs. Would have rather it been generic 5* AG or Nexus. Would have rather had a Nexus than 15k shards but it was still a nice gift.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Pleased
    I got mephisto
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Pleased
    Moderately so. Got a KM. It was decent. Dunno why it was given the "special" tag really. Now, 6* shards of the same/lower number would have been something "special". 2-3~k or so.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Pleased
    Etjama said:

Overall, disappointed. Kabam needs to stop giving RNG based rewards like this. My already bad 5* roster just got an awakening on Miles Morales (my first 5* awakening btw) and I find that absolutely useless. Meanwhile, I'm looking at people open Warlock's and Nick Fury's. I just used an analogy on another thread and I'ma use the same one here. If you wake up on Christmas to see your friends and family getting Smart Watches, Tablets and Phones as gifts, you're not gonna be happy when you open up a leaf. Sure, it's a gift, and it's free, but it's also useless and everyone else is getting stuff that's way better. So when it comes to RNG based rewards, I'd say we have reason to complain.

So if Kabam gave a free 6* would you still be disappointed.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Disappointed
    Whomever I got, another 5* for cavalier is hardly a game changer. Also I got kabamed... Meaning I got groot
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Pleased
    It should of been a free 7* champion
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Pleased
    Got a red skull dupe, wouldve preferred smthn less rng dependant but we still have the christmas gift and I kinda needed the iso so its all good. I was expecting something far less entertaining so I am grateful.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Pleased
    Pleased despite yet another bad pull.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Pleased
    Stoked on the shards but pulled and duped Gambit for the 3rd time. So that part sucks
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Disappointed
    Disappointed less in the gift and more in that this is my 15th featured and I still haven't pulled Warlock but have pulled every so-so and below champ in the dammed crystal, some twice. Happy RNG!

Edit: Wasn't raised to be a quitter, so I'm going for 16 as soon as I can scrape up 1.7k shards. It's a good idea to sell my 4* right? Right?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Pleased
    Rolled off two Omega Reds onto a Black Panther OG