**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anniversary Gift Disappointment

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
I am really disappointed that the anniversary gift was just 15k shards, I was really hoping it'd be something with guaranteed value and not up to RNG. Some people hit it big and pulled champs like Corvus or BWCV, but plenty people are pulling dupes on Iron Patriots or Iron Fists. I myself got useless dupes on my Dorm and Loki, both of whom were already awakened. You can say I am being salty or ungrateful, but I play this game a lot and I put my money into the game too and it is like a slap to the face to have that rewarded with an RNG mess disguised as a 'thanks for playing' gift. Am I alone in this thought or did other people expect something better for this gift?

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @iRetr0 I really hope so
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    well am sad. I got agent venom. very sad. I don't have good 5* champs. was hoping they would as 5th yr spl allow something like the nexus crystal :that is ability to choose n reject the unwanted 5* champ. that is the least they could have done for a so called spl 5th yr anni.
  • MookieMookie Posts: 25

17k 5* shards for free in two days and ppl not happy :o

Ppl complaining about the shards are probably just salty that they got a bad pull
    No, they talked it up like it was something special. Nothing special about that for cavalier. Special would be a Nexus giving us a choice of 3 champs, even if all three were less than desirable.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    being Proven, I got a 4* and the shards I needed for a 5* crystal and duped flipping Masacre again in the 4* and got Sentinel in the 5* who was right between BPCW and Cyke Blue, either of whom I want. Heck I woulda taken Angela who span by about 15 times on the reel.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Wozzy101 said:

Just out of general knowledge, are there any other games that give out free stuff to players each year? Appreciate some players spend $$$ on the game and some spend nothing. I don’t have any other gaming apps that have anniversary gifts or anything gifts ever for that matter.

I don’t personally see how can you be unhappy with the anniversary gifts. Don’t really see how they’ve under delivered on this.

Fortnite? 😂
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Wozzy101 said:

Just out of general knowledge, are there any other games that give out free stuff to players each year? Appreciate some players spend $$$ on the game and some spend nothing. I don’t have any other gaming apps that have anniversary gifts or anything gifts ever for that matter.

I don’t personally see how can you be unhappy with the anniversary gifts. Don’t really see how they’ve under delivered on this.

Marvel Future Fight and Marvel Strike force.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

It's free. You put no effort into those Shards.

Funny you would say that considering my app timer says i put 4-7 hours every day in the game which in return keeps the game alive, but hey if a guy who quit the game and wasn't even cavalier says I'm Wrong then I'm wrong
    You put time and energy into whatever you're doing, and you receive the appropriate Rewards for that. For these Gifts, we put nothing into them. That's what makes them Gifts.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

@Demonzfyre Don't speak for me, I never said I want the rarest items in the game, I said I wanted guaranteed value. Additionally, Nexus Crystals are only rare because they are new, they only have a little more value than five stars. I would have been happy with a bout of potions and revives.

You got a 5*. Thats guaranteed value.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @Sundance_2099 Sentinel is a great pull. I would love pulling him. He will be a big help in variants and act 6 even. Try playing him a bit and i bet u will change your mind.