**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The 5 Year Anniversary Celebration Kicks off on December 10th!

Comments

• xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    edited December 2019
    Tsk tsk shouldn’t the anniversary gift increase in value every year? Kind of disappointed when last year an awakening gem was given. Also how about actually giving some rewards for longevity besides just the title.

Way to show appreciation for the record breaking black friday sales😒 kabams motto you spend more we give less
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    French2 said:

I’ve work my tail off and spent a lot of money to progress in the game. However I have 12 of 5* champs that will never get any resources thrown at them… ever. I got 10k shards this morning and opened a very low tier champion, then a couple hours later received the 5th anniversary 10k shards and again… bottom tier champion. I see others opening beyond god tier champs like Corvus, Namor, Cap Marv, Cap IW, Nick Fury, Omega, etc and have never spent a penny in game nor dedicated the time I have daily. When you give anniversary gifts in the for of champions you should randomly distribute the top 15 or so champs in the game so the guy who opens the 5* Namor feels his time has paid off while the guy opening the 5* Iron Patriot feels like his time is t worth it in the eyes of Kabam. Fair is only fair when the playing field or rewards are even and not severely lopsided. Just saying 10k shards was more of an insult to the majority after they open their crystal and saw their received champion where the Nexus crystal would’ve been the real appreciation gift so you had an option of champion. I don’t know much but I know I’m not wrong!

It is completely fair. Everyone had the same chance of opening trash or treasure regardless of whether they spend, grind, barely log in, etc... That's pretty much the epitome of fair
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @xxgonzoxx wasn't the awakening gem a xmas present last year and not part of the anniversary?
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    Neotwism said:

@xxgonzoxx wasn't the awakening gem a xmas present last year and not part of the anniversary?

To be honest I don't remember i just know last year there was an AG

Neotwism said:

Yes

French2 said:

I’ve work my tail off and spent a lot of money to progress in the game. However I have 12 of 5* champs that will never get any resources thrown at them… ever. I got 10k shards this morning and opened a very low tier champion, then a couple hours later received the 5th anniversary 10k shards and again… bottom tier champion. I see others opening beyond god tier champs like Corvus, Namor, Cap Marv, Cap IW, Nick Fury, Omega, etc and have never spent a penny in game nor dedicated the time I have daily. When you give anniversary gifts in the for of champions you should randomly distribute the top 15 or so champs in the game so the guy who opens the 5* Namor feels his time has paid off while the guy opening the 5* Iron Patriot feels like his time is t worth it in the eyes of Kabam. Fair is only fair when the playing field or rewards are even and not severely lopsided. Just saying 10k shards was more of an insult to the majority after they open their crystal and saw their received champion where the Nexus crystal would’ve been the real appreciation gift so you had an option of champion. I don’t know much but I know I’m not wrong!

It is completely fair. Everyone had the same chance of opening trash or treasure regardless of whether they spend, grind, barely log in, etc... That's pretty much the epitome of fair
    So individual luck is justice, cool.
    What are you talking about justice? There wasn't anyone done wrongly. People got the same chances at the same things. Some people will be lucky, some will get something meh, some will get something bad. Everyone got the same chance hence it being fair
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    French2 said:

I haven't spent a penny on the game and I've not invested a load of time into the game but my 5 stars have all been good aside from the first 2. It doesn't not matter how much you spend or play, its all based on luck. I've seen players who spend money like there's no tomorrow and 9/10 times his featured cav openings result in trash champs and sometimes he's genuinely lucky, but like 13/20 champs he opens are 3 stars.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461

French2 said:

I haven't spent a penny on the game and I've not invested a load of time into the game but my 5 stars have all been good aside from the first 2. It doesn't not matter how much you spend or play, its all based on luck. I've seen players who spend money like there's no tomorrow and 9/10 times his featured cav openings result in trash champs and sometimes he's genuinely lucky, but like 13/20 champs he opens are 3 stars.
    It does not*
  • AshMoskovAshMoskov Posts: 54
    Still hope for 5* awakening gem
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    So is it normal for the the Halls of Heroes to not have any potions on the paths or are they missing like the Event Quest was. I know we get rewards upon completion but to see no treasure box or anything is a little odd, I think the halls of healing did have some minor items also.
  • Fraspy2_1Fraspy2_1 Posts: 22
    I got a 5* civil warrior and 4* proxima midnight 😭
  • rullernurrullernur Posts: 18
    I've been saving for a long time. I had the worst Champions 5* - Ronan, king Groot, Punisher 2099.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    French2 said:

So therefore since you've invested a lot of time and money into this game you are entitled to good pulls? Not how RNG works mate
  • ImmortalmanImmortalman Posts: 27
    French2 said:

I am with you there I opened a 5* version of Karnak which I already have duped him twice
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

French2 said:

So therefore since you've invested a lot of time and money into this game you are entitled to good pulls? Not how RNG works mate
    Not to be rude but if you pulled a trash champion you’d not be happy. I pulled OG Thor which is pretty useless unawakened but I’m still kind of happy knowing you can’t get him from basics I believe and if I ever awaken him I can rank him up :)
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212

Non-cavalier players got 10k as a gift, and became cavalier after getting another 15k as a gift ... was that a bug? if not, they should give 25k direct to who is already cavalier ...
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I did the first two levels of difficulty. Is is possible to do the third level of difficulty with 4*s and a small 5* roster? Just curious what is some other content which compares in difficulty?
  • ShaMeoNUShaMeoNU Posts: 1
    How about for the summoners who have sell their 1 star champions for variant 4? Anyway they can obtain 1 star champion?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    ShaMeoNU said:

How about for the summoners who have sell their 1 star champions for variant 4? Anyway they can obtain 1 star champion?

I believe there is a crystal which can be purchased for units.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    French2 said:

Is there anyone else out there that feels like the 5th anniversary celebration is lackluster? 5 years is a time to celebrate BIG! However I feel greatly disappointed. The events given are monthly events that we get monthly anyways. I also feel like November events, rewards, gifts were 1000x better. For December… A rare Silver Surfer that must be bought, a free 5* champion from shards (which to most of us was NO GOOD), and… and… um… and… well you get the picture. Remember, 5 years is a huge milestone that should be met with huge benefits to those that made this game last 5 years = the players! Give us some love!!!

Agree mate
    I would love to have those side quests like of Dr. Doom invasion
    This December month is **** because they pushed a variant and everyone got busy in it despite it is a permanent content.
    Some pathetic calendar is all we get tbh whose items aren’t qualified for anything good in the current state of game
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146
    Kerneas said:

Also in terms of Cavalier title, the nodes don't seem too bad, I am currently stuck on not having a Xbones counter, which is a bit of an issue. I also don't have the 1000-2000 units almost everybody spends (well at least here on the forums they say it)

I didn't spend any units to become Cavalier. After getting Uncollected earlier this year (after 18 months playing), I spent every 2 weeks building up my free potions and revives before tackling the next path to get to Cavalier, whichever path on each quest was considered the easiest. So it took about another 5 months to finish those 18 paths and get to Cavalier. I did have Omega Red for Crossbones so not sure how much harder it would've been without him.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146

A profile picture shows off different things, like favorite characters or hard earned work (or lots of money-Infinity Gauntlet)

I use the Gauntlet pic on mine and didn't pay any money for it. I used units earned within the game.
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217
    urm is this all for the anniversary? expected something....more exciting
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    French2 said:

I am also kind of upset with progression based rewards since I am uncollected.. But I also had all garbage 5 stars and was a super active occasional spender..oddly enough I got so mad about it that I did nothing but login daily for 2 months because a junk champ is the same as getting nothing..the next 2 months after that I only did event quests and daily login.. I probably wasnt on 5 minutes a day except the 2 days I took to do event quests the next 5 star I opened was quake..after that I duped magik then got gr then imiw then the thing as the 10k 5 stat shards reward for christmas so I'm happy about that.. And all in the past few months since then..i cant help but wonder if less time spent in game is the cause of my better drop rates..then again maybe rng god just decided he wanted me back and decided to play nice for a while lol hope your luck gets better tho