**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

About Cull Obsidian

I know they said they would announce his balance changes this month, but when?

I need to use my resources shortly, and I don't know if I should rank up Cull because of that. I don't want to spend my resources and then regret it

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    Dont rank him, i pulled his dupe but still going to leave him at r1
  • GagoH said:

Dont rank him, i pulled his dupe but still going to leave him at r1

The thing is, my cosmic resources are expiring so I need to use them on him or a 4 star, and I don't really use 4 stars anymore
  • Ok so with the free 5 star I got Medusa. Should I rank her up even unawakened?
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Cull Obsidian damage is very high but he takes too much block damage. He is very expensive to use.

• KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited December 2019
    @Stxrmbreaker Yup RUp Medusa 1st imo! Both are gr8, but she's still really useful in alot of gameplay, vs Robots, KM,...(Seen Guilly99 on AWD alot now, Sentinel, etc). I have 6* Cull & her,...Cull is a beast & gr8 in Variant 2, but can eat items,...use her alot more than him. Unawake u won't be asked to put on AWD, so can be solid attack option. Ur lucky to have both! :-)
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    probably the only champ that's way to overrated, also he is fat and ugly
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Not using him at all. He is expensive to use, while he will get his charges, will die several times at high content or u need to heal him
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited December 2019
    Just rank the 5*. as long as you're not talking about going r4 he is more worth the resources (even given the uncertainty over his supposed nerf) than a 4*. He is XL, so v2... I run my 6* unduped in aq a lot and he just crushes it. They'd have to nerf him pretty hard to not make him worth at least r3 as a 5*. And if they don't nerf him into the ground you'll be sitting pretty
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I would honestly just wait. He's not that good now and will more than likely be worse with the update but you can always gain resources back.