**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Memorable Moments: Happy 5 Years MCOC!

XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Hey guys! Today is the day! 5 Years ago this wonderful game came out into to app/play store and almost instantaneously went to become one of the top ten games of its genre. When it first started the game was much much simpler, there were no masteries, no alliances, and if I recall correctly, no awakened ablities. A little while later they released event quests(technically 5 months later, in May 2015), alliances and alliance events, which quite often if you placed 1st place would award you and your alli a 4* champion (not to be confused with The Champion, who was released much later). This was followed by the release of Alli quests which would also give the alli who placed 1st a 4* champion, (if I remember correctly a 4* OG captain marvel).... and as they say, the rest is history.... a lot has happened since then.

I started playing this game back in May 2015, and it for sure has drastically changed since then, in my opinion for the better. My most memorable in game moment would have to be when I finally completed my first run through of act 5, about 2 months ago, and received the rewards, which formed my first 6* crystal. When did you guys start playing and what was your most memorable moment?

Memorable Moments: Happy 5 Years MCOC! 64 votes

2014 - When the game first came out in December
20%
Vdh2008BendyMegaSkater67FrostyTensioJackd1989ExHavokJtarunMaldroit2FjolnirLion101TTV_F4TENightbat216 13 votes
17%
SIlverProfessoradqqedfyvrCropDusterSavio444solopoloXXGhost_RiderXXAustin555555TheSpicyKnightX_Factor_AgentCtfz35GinjabredMonsta 11 votes
15%
Alfa_PigeonTendersquadAlex13369adramelchDarthPhalLittlest_DeadpoolLordBeaverbrokeOwl_0wlYa_Boi_28Edeuink 10 votes
12%
Darkrider05MityAntSceptilemaniacGrootman1294FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671Rehan010_GOTG 8 votes
21%
Duke_SilverMaster3418XxLoganTDCxXLordRaymond3StxrmbreakerColinwhitworth69WeeaeaDarth_Caedus1LeoCruzCASrinivasElfOnTheShelfInfineightSunnypramod_18Anish_108 14 votes
12%
Ajay121EtjamaMasterChief1176TheBestinTuakauBonzodavidCHIEF1121NerdNerdNerd1H_I_Z 8 votes

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    The very first crystal I opened had a 4* hulk in it. That's probably the most memorable moment, but I have many many more. Like the first time I pulled a Stark Spidey, or when I joined the forums, beating act 4 and maxing out Stark Spidey, the list goes on and on.
    My most memorable moment was defeating thanos from act 3
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    edited December 2019
    Dr. Strange nerf was awesome. >:)
    I didn't have chance play with him as God Tier champion ....
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Year of the god tiers
    Beat ROL
    Progressed a lot
    Uncollected this year though. That's pretty big I guess

Started when Ant-Man and Yellowjacket came out
    Took a break
    New account when MODOK and Taskmaster came out
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I started when Ultron was released back in 2015.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Probs start of game as arena was like how it was now where u need millions before it was just a few 100k for a champ
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Most memorable moment: I have two accts, and about 6 months in I opened a 5-star on each account, on the same day. Pulled Domino on one, Blade on the other. Game changing day for me.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Best bit - the first few alliance wars with Electro on Thorns nodes haha
    Worst bit - pulling 4* Scarlet Witch and 4* Mystic Awakening gem on Nerfday - a right kick in the teeth there
    I became Uncollected just in time to get the cool rewards
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217
    year of the god tiers. pulled hyperion and doc voodoo
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I still remember most of the original characters and how simple everything used to be. They could all do 2-3 simple things and that was it really haha. When I started back in 2014 it was just Acts 1-3 and arena that you could play. Now we have a lot of new content every month and there are so many more characters available. Took me 8 months to get my first 4*, I opened a premium hero crystal and got the achievement through Game Center before the Crystal had stopped spinning. So I was excited when it finally stopped to pull rocket as my first 4*. At the time, he was one of the biggest damage dealers in the game, I still think he’s quite good even now. I’d been holding on to a single tier 1 alpha catalyst that was given out for free in an in game message, the only way to get those back then was in the arena. 3/30 4*s were not at all easy to come by.
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    back in the days of OG scarlet witch, strange and thor, a 4K thanos being the toughest opponent in the game, crystal splash alliance events and aq hype. Good ol' days
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    meant to click 2015 lol
    I started back in 2016, as iterated by my vote and I'd have to say my most exciting moment was when i finally completed rol earlier last month
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I started in may 2017 and most memorable moment was the rocket scrapyard
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Game outage of November the 8th
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

I started in may 2017 and most memorable moment was the rocket scrapyard

Other memorable moment is beating the collector and rol
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    first got my own account this year (played it on a friends phone before), got some really great stuff

- 4* Blade from a prem
    - 4* Ghost from a prem
    - 4* Domino from a UHC
    - Anniversary gift cuz I got my 1st 5* (nebula)

The game just keeps getting better every year
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    (Don't exactly remember when this was, so I'm guessing this was in 2016)I had just barely gotten enough enough shards for a 4 star crystal. I spun it out and pulled a Falcon. Pretty standard 1st pull. Then I go to pop a PHC and who comes tumbling out but a 4* Black Panther OG. Needless to say, I popped almost every crystal ever since.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    This is the first year I'm actually getting serious in this game. I've gained a lot of knowledge mainly from YouTube and these forums. Got Uncollected and my first R4 5*, etc. I'm excited to get cracking this next year, hopefully get some solid 5 stars and go for Cavalier some time in the future.