**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Languor bugged in Trial Of Reed Richards Uncollected 2.2

Hi! The languor path in Uncollected seems to be bugged. I did the first two champs on this path and lost an enormous amount of health.
I used archangel against Karnak parried and heavy. Lost a third of my health. Did it again, lost another third. So I started attacking as usual and managed to kill him. Although neurotoxins might have cancelled the bugged languor...
Second fight, Archangel dies on me, for the same reason as above. Used Domino to finish the fight and she also lost a third of her health.

I thought languor was supposed to work when you emptied your power to zero. Not when you started the fight with zero power.

Can this be looked into @Kabam Miike ? Thanks!

Comments

• Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    It's working perfectly fine, you parried and in doing so gained a small amount of power which was then drained (via transducer node), reached 0 power before you got the heavy off and bam languor node.
  • GarrizeGarrize Posts: 21
    Mattyy said:

It's working perfectly fine, you parried and in doing so gained a small amount of power which was then drained (via transducer node), reached 0 power before you got the heavy off and bam languor node.

Really? I really thought it was a bug since I never saw that happen before. And I’ve had my share of languor... But you’re right it must be the languor/transducer interaction that I hadn’t accounted for.

Thanks!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Powergain champs are best against lanqour node. I use Hyperion for great effect. SS and Doctor strange works too due to continuous powergain
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Try bringing Havok in, he dies as soon as the fight starts. Smh
  • MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    Yep definitely bugged. Tried with havok and immediately died
  • I used my lower rated Loki against the first 2 of those nodes a couple days ago, didn’t seem to take any initial damage, because Loki generates power automatically when having under full bars of power, so always stayed above 0 power.

Although tonight did the full languor path with a higher rated normal hero, parry and attack, and didn’t really see any noticeable damage at start either (might be high enough health hero that any Languor Damage was minimal ?)
    Or does maybe a Perfect Block on Parry not end up giving you any power because it didn’t cost you any health (?)