**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gear pieces for champs

I think giving champions the opportunity to collect gear with unique boost effects for individual champs would be a awesome new feature for MCOC. Feel free to give your ideas/thoughts on this.

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Nope
  • J_SlapJ_Slap Posts: 67
    Nope
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Nope.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Quadruple nope. Boring af, makes the game another wanna be.
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    It'll happen eventually
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    NO thanks
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    It's still fresher than cloning stars and tiers.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    No no no no no.

Just no.

Seriously.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Nah, thats already the point of boosts and synergies, that and its just another way Kabam would make $$$ off of people.... ohhh buy this 5* attack boosting gear.... its only $99.99 to unlock the first bundle....
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Never. Spoils the game. Dont even go there.
  • Can someone please explain
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    No
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Hope it never happens
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    No
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Thanks not to suggest gears.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Nope
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I would call it runes, every cham would have 3 slots, and runes would have 10 levels. There would be 4 types of runes: health runes, attack runes, buff runes and debuff runes.

Check Mosnter Legends for full details, it's a feature of that game.

Great idea, by the way.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Dark wrote: »
    Is this Kabam account trying to get feedback of their future content in a secret way ?

Damn. They found us, H3LLSHOW247!
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    How about no. Go play a different game if you want gears.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Would be a better alternative to 6*
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Sometimes, simplicity is more fun than complexity. Gears is just a big step into complexity and a whole lot of no.

Because just imagine, you have a good champ, but they are not good enough anymore because certain opponent gears overpower them. Then you need to grind or purchase the right gear for the right champions to counter the right enemies. And when you want to counter another enemy, you need a specific champion, with the specific gear sets.

I mean, really, it just makes everything unnecessarily more complicated. I know this because I've played games with gears in them. Already having to choose the right champions out of 100+ champions to do a certain game mode can be overwhelming at times, imagine having another 100+ gear combinations to go along with it.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Wrong
  • It's customizable Wich I like it makes it your own character I fully agree.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Play the other Marvel game if you want gears.
  • but this can have great potential