**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Post your anniversary 5*'s here. [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Manar198xManar198x Posts: 111
    DD & IP
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Bashlord said:

Hit the jackpot

No,Just NO!!!!! I cant deal with this!! I pulled ronan lol
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    No complaints...
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I pulled a ghost rider
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    I had 5000 5* already so with the 15000 for cavalier I opened 2 crystals. 1st one was Archangel which I was pumped about had a mutant 2-3 gem and the to my surprise I duped Ghost Rider also pumped. Makes up for the 6* Abomination I opened a few days ago.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Funny how this game works. I held off on taking any 5* Cosmic Champs to 5/65, even though I had some good options. I wanted MCU Captain Marvel. But I got an OG Thor a couple months back, and just last week I decided to R5 him.

Today I pulled her 😂

No regrets though. Thor is still awesome if an enemy can be stunned!
  • Bigboy1081Bigboy1081 Posts: 32

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Featured pull:

Regular pull:

• OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Beast dupe, no need to upload pic
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I got a nebula (also my 1st 5-star)
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★

CapIW. A champ that I didn't have at any rarity. Couldn't post the crystal reel since i recorded it and somehow the video got deleted.
  • Jet6_3Jet6_3 Posts: 43
    Got Magneto. But I can't complain, I'm a f2p level 45 with four 5 stars
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    edited December 2019

Pulled Cull Obsidian from basic 5* champion crystal, I could have opened featured but didn’t want to risk it on some of the mediocre champions in featured crystal.. ironfist, iron patriot and juggernaut (don’t need additional signature level in them). Needless to say I immediately rank Cull to 2/35, he might be better champ after some rebalance, minor adjustments to attack (not weakened but just hair lower damage) maybe add some immunity and better block proficiency.
  • YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    Black Panther(OG) and Drax RIP
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    VtD and a mordo.

Not unhappy about either. I have too many mystic cats so I'll take mordo to R3 and VtD is a very good chance to go to R4.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

X-23 on my main account (UC level), and namor and ronan on my alt (conqueror level)... x-23 seems interesting to use, and i really want to try namor on my alt... not really happy with ronan, but mostly because i already have a 5* Corvus that i've just R3, so it's a bit useless, and it's also the 3rd cosmic that i pull (and i only have four 5* on my alt)... while on my main account i had to get almost 40 five stars champs before getting a cosmic one... RNG is strange ^_^
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

• Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Karnak... Well, it was another 5 star. I'm not complaining.
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    Nick1109 said:

Bashlord said:

Hit the jackpot

You are gonna love him I got mine from a featured I'm just waiting for one more t5b then he's going tk r5
    Took him to R4 and sig 50.
    2 t2 alpha short to R5 him
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155

Happy with Rulk ... Hoping for a good rework on Maw 😁😁
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155

How did you guys opened 2 5* when the anniversary rewards were 15k shards? (or you had 5k saved up before)?

What do you mean saved up 😂😂 it's not like we could have used them
    Ofcourse we had >5k before getting these