**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another RoL to dupe champs

SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Has the above ever been suggested to the mods? I'd like to awaken all three of the rewarded champs but I don't want to use gems. Could there be another RoL at the same level or a bit harder that gives you dupes of Cyclops, Rhino and Ronan?

Comments

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    The "bit harder" RoL to dupe those champs is LoL.... Unfortunately it's more than a bit harder.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Technically LOL is that and give you a chance to dupe those chance for every run through
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Well, maybe something with the exact same layout and difficulty, but with an entirely different set of champs to fight. Certainly LoL is quite a bit harder than what I'm hoping for. Can someone post the LoL rewards? I haven't done RttL yet so I can't see them
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    First clear gets you 20k 5 star shard, 4 t2 alphas, a 5 star awakening gem crystal and 2 of each class catalysts

Full exploration gets you 45k 5 star shards, 8 t2 alphas, 1 generic 5 star awakening gem, 100 5 star sig stone crystals, 3 of each class catalysts and 5 star classic ultron

Right before maestro is a chest that contains 5 dupe levels on ronin, rhino or cyclops and you get this chest 7 or 8 times
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Those champs aren't very good. I wouldn't want a new ROL with the sole purpose of awakening them. Would prefer the challenge have more worthy rewards.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Basically get good and do LOL. End of discussion....also don't get offended so easily. And yeah it'd be a waste of time to add that if LOL already provides that and much more lmao.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Basically get good and do LOL. End of discussion....also don't get offended so easily. And yeah it'd be a waste of time to add that if LOL already provides that and much more lmao.

Goodness - you mean I've been wrong this whole time? All I have to do to beat LoL is "get good", and I'll be able to beat it with the champs and the 200 units that I have already? Well, that certainly DOES end the discussion. Lol.
    Snizzbar wrote: »

Goodness - you mean I've been wrong this whole time? All I have to do to beat LoL is "get good", and I'll be able to beat it with the champs and the 200 units that I have already? Well, that certainly DOES end the discussion. Lol.

You can beat it with 0 units, need a good attacker. I can sense ur offended again, I apologize for that trigger. Goodnight :)
  • KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Posts: 42
    edited August 2017
    I'm with R4GE, not bother to awakens them myself. They are used for arena.

And dear 12yo kid, if u get so bothered with comments, why make a thread asking for it?

Also, I won't be bothered about your comment on tis too. Ciao.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »

Yes all you need to do to beat LOL is get good, with the right skills and lots of arena grinding you can beat LOL especially the easy path with little problem. It does end the discussion ,there are ways to awaken those champs you just don't have the skills and haven't put in the effort to get those rewards. Honestly I don't know if you actually are a child or just trolling
    Either way, this was a waste of a discussion lol. Seriously those 4* are pretty much arena champs at this point. Just because they're rare doesn't mean you need them awakened, the only one who's actually worth the time might be ronan apperently. Shoot, I have a kang and I'm not gonna waste a gem, or ask for a way to dupe him lol.
  • Yea, these rare champs need to be buffed, so we have a reason to actually want them
    Funny how Kabam chose to delete my comments and the OPs whining for someone not agreeing with him vs just removing the thread due to all his crying and insults. Leaves other comments making no sense as to what some are referring to. Odd choice.
    @unsaferBinkie7I know some do like Ronan, but with the common 5* version being out there I don't know if Id even waste anything towards the 4*. Guess it just depends where you're at in the game
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    The champs aren't that great. Not sure why you would want to awaken them instead of slowly awakening them from LOL
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    The champs aren't that great. Not sure why you would want to awaken them instead of slowly awakening them from LOL

LOL, I said this and the OP flipped TFO.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    R4GE wrote: »

Ronan is actually very good when awakened. If you are up against an opponent who uses a lot of buffs you can pretty much keep them stunned for the entire fight and pummel them.
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    R4GE wrote: »

Ronan is actually very good when awakened. If you are up against an opponent who uses a lot of buffs you can pretty much keep them stunned for the entire fight and pummel them.
    Some like him, some don't. He's a situational champ. But he's also a common 5* champ now
    Yeah wouldn't bother to r5 him, have the 5* my self but he pretty much needs the dupe to be useful at rank 4.