**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam... a totally missed opportunity with Halls of Healing

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
First... kudos. Super fun.

Here's the thing, though...

HoH could have been that much better if all the champs had their old avatars; likewise, if they were how they were at implementation.

Pre-buff WS, Abom, Colossus, Hulk, Magik, etc
Pre-nerf SW, DS, Thor, BW, etc.

This would have been good for the nostalgia overflow.

Comments

• JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    That actually would have been cool as hell! I’d love to see the Dr Strange before he floated or even Drax before he had knives.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i was hoping for this too
  • MoeDur23MoeDur23 Posts: 46
    I think it was designed/developed with more of the idea of getting free stuff than for nostalgia sake...

But with a little nostalgia mixed in...

I think it is a stretch to say they missed an opportunity or missed the mark with that in mind as older champs in comparison to many newer champs present very little resistance or challenge...
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    MoeDur23 said:

I think it was designed/developed with more of the idea of getting free stuff than for nostalgia sake...

I think it is a stretch to say they missed an opportunity or missed the mark with that in mind as older champs in comparison to many newer champs present very little resistance or challenge...

Lay off the Serious-O's.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★

I'd have really loved it but being a coder myself I'd say it'd have been next to impossible to keep two versions of a single champ with the same attributes but different abilities without it giving way to lots of bugs and issues.
    All the champs in game are represented in the game as a variable and keeping two same variable but with different abilities isn't possible (at least till I know) or very very difficult

They somehow managed with ROL.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★

I'd have really loved it but being a coder myself I'd say it'd have been next to impossible to keep two versions of a single champ with the same attributes but different abilities without it giving way to lots of bugs and issues.
    All the champs in game are represented in the game as a variable and keeping two same variable but with different abilities isn't possible (at least till I know) or very very difficult

Except all pre-change champions like Red Hulk, Venom, Juggernaut, Colossus etc are in Labyrinth of Legends and thry are not updated. Or even 1* Colossus is still old champion and not changed.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Came back to mention 1* colossus. You could have two colossi (?) in a quest team in almost every piece of ingame content that behave completely differently.
  • MoeDur23MoeDur23 Posts: 46
    Aryl said:

MoeDur23 said:

Lay off the Serious-O's.
    Serious-O's?
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    MoeDur23 said:

Aryl said:

MoeDur23 said:

Lay off the Serious-O's.
    Serious-O's?