**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5 star did you pull from the free shards?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I pulled a Falcon lmao a huge payback for the doc ock i pulled. But it's a new champion and I have even teams for arena so i am happy today. What about everyone else? Also thank you kabam for the 5 star shards.

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Rogue, first time pull
    Midnite93 said:

Rogue, first time pull

She's a really good champ her Awakened ability will help in stealing more power and buffs @TheBestinTuakau
    Such a shame my ag from summoner appreciation was mystic
    Midnite93 said:

Midnite93 said:

Rogue, first time pull

She's a really good champ her Awakened ability will help in stealing more power and buffs @TheBestinTuakau
    Such a shame my ag from summoner appreciation was mystic
    Had I got mystic i would have used it on Ghost rider @TheBestinTuakau i got tech AG from the SA calendar
    I have neither tech nor mystic. I would've loved a mutant for my domino
  • Dorm
  • AshMoskovAshMoskov Posts: 54
    Magneto. .Best mutant in the game
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    the lord of cr4p, sentry
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I got a Falcon from the gift which is kind of meh, but I got an Iceman with an assist from the calendar shards so I'm pretty happy all things considered.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    KamalaKhan.
    Only redeeming quality is a few extra 6* shards.
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Proxima and rabbit 🐰..
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Venom the Duck.

Pretty happy with that.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    My second taskmaster dupe 😑😑😑
  • Ajay121Ajay121 Posts: 39
    Carnage
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    3rd Proxima dupe, already have a duped 6*....yay.....
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Punisher 2099 ;-;
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Dunno how I feel as I just awakened namor
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    On my main I got the full 15k, I opened 2 crystals and got Ronin and gulk. Both new champs for me.

On my second I got 10k and pulled Karnak, again a new champ
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Duped Hulk again
    The funny thing is I pulled 2* hulk from Phc, 3* hulk from 3* crystal and 4* hulk from 4* crystal in chain sequence.
    When I pulled 4* Hulk after 5*, 2* and 3*, I regret that I didn't record that RNG.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    So after I got 15k free shards, took a final shot at featured. So this was my 20th shot at it. And got skill spidey. Happy. Was going after warlock, he still evades. But stealthy is nice as well.
  • VikDabasVikDabas Posts: 75
    Rocket Raccoon. :'(
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Opened a featured one from Black Iso and pulled Sunspot for the first time
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I went for a featured and got Dormmamu. Not the best but it awakened Dormmy so there’s that.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    I went for a Featured crystal and got Stealthy:

Really looking forward to trying him out, especially as one of my few 6* champs is IMIW, and they've got a good synergy.
  • HSCHSC Posts: 87

happy but don’t know how to use her. I am still at act 5.2.4
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    I got this guy

I was hoping something better, but it could've been much worse like deadpool x force or groot or ironfist