**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do NOT Update to 14.1.0 [Under Investigation]

1235»

Comments

• Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Freakyd wrote: »
    I've given up. Leaving my alliance of 10 months after AQ cos I cant play alliance stuff anymore. Just no fun. Its broken for me.
    I hear you man. We've lost 4 of our best guys to these bugs. I'm holding off till 15 and if this **** isn't fixed Im out.
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Tman0971 wrote: »
    Freakyd wrote: »
    I've given up. Leaving my alliance of 10 months after AQ cos I cant play alliance stuff anymore. Just no fun. Its broken for me.
    I hear you man. We've lost 4 of our best guys to these bugs. I'm holding off till 15 and if this **** isn't fixed Im out.

Few months ago, i've noticed that some members of my ally (including me) are getting tired because of (including another minor causes) all bugs that we are facing not being our own fault, screwing up almost all fights. Bugs and Kabam can't exists in paralell. This is getting boring more and more.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Tman0971 wrote: »
    There's a similar thread about characters being unresponsive. Seems kind of game breaking to me.

Indeed it is game breaking. Amateur hour around here folks.

Here's the other thread:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/17259/characters-just-standing-not-responding-more-info-needed#latest

Thank you for the share!
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Cunnus wrote: »
    Cheers for looking into it Wolf.

Same bug here, noticed it in arena earlier on with Nightcrawler, just figured it was my phone being slow, but in event quest I did a few battles using NC and his block is delayed, causing me to lose him unfortunately.
    Nightcrawler is the one I've noticed it most with. Noticed a bit with Gwenpool and Scarlet Witch as well, which is extremely unfortunate as I use them both in my AQ and AW attack, ridiculous.
    iOS user as well.

Wolf just posts that same generic reply in most issue threads. Usually goes absolutely no where.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    My alliance certainly can. Only 10 million be we are on board. Have two sisters alliances as well. Just blatant and wrong.. basically spit in our faces
    they cant fix simple things....yet they want to update the game to 6*s, and bring in all this new content that causes people to spend more money! I can understand thats its a business but why pay for a broken product? fix the little things before you bring in new and "improved content"! you force us to spend money when you have glitches with nothing in return but "sorry for the inconvience".......thanks kabam

That's why I'm done spending in game. Even small unit deals I won't bother with. No need to support incompetence. I really enjoyed playing this game but the horrible updates, useless support team and the way they try to silence any critics is way to much to handle moving forward.

They know its bad yet don't care. Fair enough but I won't support that type of behavior.
  • What does that jail cell by a player's icon mean?
    What does that jail cell by a player's icon mean?

I've been warned by mods for saying stuff they don't like. Mainly calling out GoldenWisdom or Coathanger last week. Said something last week that upset Kabam Miike as well.
  • They won't even tell us if this is addressed/fixed in the upcoming patch. That is not making me feel hopeful here......meanwhile people are quitting the game bc of Bugs. When they just have to say, "hey we fixed it"
    Show me the money!!!!! But seriously- this is ridiculous
  • STILL NOT FIXED IN 15.0!!!

Wow... should I even be surprised?

Geez...
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. Really sorry for the delay on this one. As of now, we were only ever able to reproduce this issue with Nightcrawler, which we fixed in 15.0. Other than that, we haven't seen this issue with other characters, even when using specific matches that you guys have listed. That being said, we are still looking into this. Thanks again for sticking with me on this one.

I have to be honest, I'm fairly disheartened by this response after myself and dozens of others have posted for a long time now how often we see this happening to us across all game content, devices and champs... to hear that you all have only reproduced this with ONE champ is frankly unbelievable.

Additionally, This problem was originally posted by me after MORDO was released, not Nightcrawler, and it never got addressed or fixed.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/1477/mordos-block-is-broke#latest

Alas, Kabam has left me no choice. I'm going to take this campaign for you all to fix the cheats/bugs you have been methodically working into this game since 12.0 to a very public forum. I call them cheats because despite us posting proof after prrof of them, following yoir guidelines for bug reporting, most of them are summarily ignored. This isn't a threat, it's a promise I'm making on behalf of my alliance and all the other friends I've made through this game over the past 2.5 years who love this game but are tired of dealing with the ever degrading fight mechanics and empty promises to fix them - only to see you introduce more after each content patch.

Stay tuned.
    And FYI, Nightcrawler still has this issue. Video coming tomorrow.
  • This has been happening since July for me. I have now deleted the game and will not be getting it again until I hear from alliance mates that it's fixed. In July I contacted support and they told me they knew about it. July.......its friggin September. 3 1/2 months of kabam stealing money from people basically. I don't know anything about coding games, but I do know there is no way in he'll it would take this long if kabam was LOSING money. For that mod to say they can only recreate it with nightcrawler honestly made me clench my fists. These liars and this scummy company blatantly lie. They per in our faces and tell us it's raining but say they don't see any clouds. I can't believe the top alliances aren't doing somethiing about this. Huge boycott when Dr strange and all the other champs got an extreme nerf, but no boycott when literally the entire game is broken?!
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    This is still happening on iPhone 6+. It's driving me nuts. I feel like a noob dying in arena and master mode on random fights because block doesn't work.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Can we get this fixed? I am being needlessly taking damage for no reason... This is getting ridiculous, and all the threads say this has been under investigation but have no response.
  • Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. Really sorry for the delay on this one. As of now, we were only ever able to reproduce this issue with Nightcrawler, which we fixed in 15.0. Other than that, we haven't seen this issue with other characters, even when using specific matches that you guys have listed. That being said, we are still looking into this. Thanks again for sticking with me on this one.
    Are you friggin' kidding me right now?!?

Are the videos we've posted not enough for you???

Wow.

I am seriously done with this game.

I'm to the point where I'm beginning to feel ashamed by how much I've let you rip me off.

Ridiculous.

I honestly can't believe their response. It's got to be a joke or a scam. Either way I take my business elsewhere, which is what they probably want. The people who don't notice or care and spend anyway are the target market.

I liked your game Kabaam, but this is shameful. We'll see what the BBB thinks.