**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is 5* Blade (duped) still Rank 5 worth ?

Is 5* Blade (duped) still Rank 5 worth ? 49 votes

Yes
83%
PantherusNZAlfa_PigeonThe_OneMarzGroovexNigSpity68LosspikChewybuccaBuckeyeKPjdrum663Anurag1606Bpn88855RotellyDOKTOROKTOPUSSamdroxtaarSavio444ThatGuyYouSaw235TwmRezgoingBroken 41 votes
No
4%
AleorArsoz 2 votes
Wait for Nick Fury or Aegon
12%
Lvernon15KalantakChampSlayerdononeOctoberstackNatorade 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Yes
    If you have the resources and have not pulled any great skill champions, yes! If you use the og trinity of Blade, Stark Spidey and Ghost Rider.

Aegon needs to awaken and have sig200 to have 75% of his combo transfer to next fight.. he doesn’t have immunity and you need to maintain your combo.. great for extended long fights. probably not suited for AW or shorter fights.

Nick Fury is an awesome champion with a lot of synergy but requires a dupe to access the duplicate ability.. unduped he is still pretty good but awaken makes him 200x better.

I don’t know who you have in your roster but I believe Blade hasn’t lost his shine.. possibly the damage is not as op compared to newer champions but the regen upto 71% health in exchange for power makes him sustainable (hoping kabam removes the 71% regen limitation and allow summoners a choice if they choose to go full 100% health). That would make Blade more desirable skill champion.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Yes
    He did LOL for me. Very great champ.
  • Options
    SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    edited December 2019
    Yes
    People **** on blade because he can't be shoehorned into every niche situation in end game content. However he still does massive damage, especially if you run the trinity. He's still a great workhorse, especially on a path with lots of villains. I like him better than Aegon because Aegon takes so many fights to ramp up, and you have to maintain your combo to make him worth it.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Yes
    He still is really good, but there are better ones. Top 3 though
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Wait for Nick Fury or Aegon

People **** on blade because he can't be shoehorned into every niche situation in end game content. However he still does massive damage, especially if you run the trinity. He's still a great workhorse, especially on a path with lots of villains. I like him better than Aegon because Aegon takes so many fights to ramp up, and you have to maintain your combo to make him worth it.

I mean very few champs, if any, can be 'shoehorned into every niche situation in end game content' with favourable results.

I quite like Blade, he came in handy during my exploration of 5.4, but I've not really used him much since and I can't see myself ever taking him to R5 in today's meta. AAR and on-command regen is always great, but the truth is my usual go-to champs can cover all of his most favourable matchups just as well as he can, whilst bringing in additional utility and immunities for other matchups and not having to rely on synergies.

His synergies with GR and Sparky does open up his damage, as you said, but I usually find myself running the Quantum and Flaming trinities more often.
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Yes
    any of three are really worth it. I only got a 4 star blade (from a prem), but I never got nick fury or AEgon (though I want one) he is totally worth it. I wish I had the catalyst to tak ehim to rank 5 but I don't have t4 skill