**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time Traveler's Poll 2: What Was Your Favorite Part of 2020?

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
Since 2020 is coming to a close, I was wondering which new content/champs was your favorite addition?

Time Traveler's Poll 2: What Was Your Favorite Part of 2020? 124 votes

Squirrel Girl
7%
TheBennyXSundance_2099NojokejaymDuke_SilverLordRaymond3RockypantherxKalantakMother_FlerkenAATT 9 votes
Nova
8%
GarryDKRazorDevilNEO_mr_AndersonPrathapEtjamaTiger360DynastyEwell65SSS69ChubsWhiteH_I_Z 10 votes
SuperPro
0%
Heraldpool
3%
Hammerbro_64X_Factor_AgentCaptain_NietschNik_860 4 votes
Act 7
8%
DragonMCOCJohnLocke117TheHeroDeservedXxLoganTDCxXDead1FreeToPlay_21TheBestinTuakauChewie420LovekNosrep 10 votes
Alliance Bases
25%
BigbadromoTensiojdrum663TerrasolopoloMrTicTac19992008KerneasDRTOshashankchromeDaphboyThi101Geo10megMaldroit2FhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerMdf77Fred_JoeityBlackshadow0203SeraphionUmbertoDelRio 31 votes
Venom the Patriotpool
8%
Lvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSDonnymeijX_E_CutionerÆgon0710AlexBossuCaptainPollEdeuinkTP33Lucifer1810 10 votes
Hellcow
7%
CassySchwa77John757TheSpicyKnightWebby72LoctiteSuperGlueRU11011Skillful_starMatty_Ice 9 votes
Galactus Event
12%
LeNoirFaineantLastPlayerXSaiyanAjay121Darkrider05SceptilemaniacGentleGrizzlyWeaselDeadpool87CtuchikArham1DonDudu2809BabyMiikeH3t3rMrSpoonNightbat216 16 votes
Groot's buff
20%
ExHavokMixalisOrcDovahkiinSavio444LilMaddogHTTaiphoon_zeroMilesHolmwoodRiggs_97Wicket329Austin555555Reverend_RuckusColonaut123UltimateBatJokeLordNeoShadownamezGOLBLordBeaverbrokeAstoundsSymBioteX23Massapeal 25 votes

Comments

• MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    That massive compensation for 2 day long maintenance in january and september :)
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Venom the Patriotpool
    Pooooolll
  • JtarunJtarun Posts: 86
    Where is abyss??
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Heraldpool

I AM GROOOT

I am groot?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I was just astounded to find out that MROC was just a Skrull plot. But, now they rule Canada, so what can you do?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Act 7
    Act 7 is a new arch guys
    Arch 2, Act 1. Difficulty is equivilant to Act 4.3-5.2
    Main boss is the Mandarin.
    He has 10 different buffs, and he is very hard to fight, but is very cool.
    Rewards could be better -_-
  • I'm glad new masteries that have been coming soon are finally here.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Venom the Patriotpool
    don't tell me there is another year wihtout jubilee, stop crushing my dreams
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    Hellcow
    “Mephisto’s pet cow who has been summoned in assisting to take over the contest.”
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    I like the addition of 7* and 8*, but still think sacrificing your oldest child is still too high of a price to pay for ranking them up.
    Also I was able to rank up the Collector and is now my high prestige champ!
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Arena Revamp was much needed. GLAD it came in early 2020. It made everyone soooo HAPPY.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Alliance Bases
    I really liked the iron Patriot buff, which made him 5/65 worthy, but t3 alpha are just so hard to come by.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    I liked the final cinematic trailer of 2020 when the chair single handedly beat galactus
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Groot's buff
    It was a close one between him and Thor Jane Foster. But thanks to our hard work, we managed to pull it off!
  • TheBennyXTheBennyX Posts: 66
    Squirrel Girl

Alliance bases were definitely worth the wait

What are alliance bases?
    its an game mode "coming soon" since the beginning of time. Eventually kabam removed because it was just a meme, and they werent working on it.
    I think they could a game mode alliance member vs alliance member

Imagine 2 alliances, each member plays against other ally member. kabam randomly generates a defender from a poll of the hardest defenders and the memeber that manages to clear the boss in the time, like comic con event. when choosing ur champs, u dont want what u will face. in the end the alliance with the highest number of wins, is the winner.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Groot's buff

don't tell me there is another year wihtout jubilee, stop crushing my dreams

No, she's there... just...eesh...
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Groot's buff
    Also, I can't believe no one really liked SuperPro. He was really a curveball champ.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Heraldpool
    I love how they had that collab with LEGO that allows us to build our own arenas and use AR technology to fight in them.

You also forgot to mention Klyntar Groot. He carries in RoL Variant.