**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Back Issues #4: Waning Moon

Comments

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Dęłtå said:

Really stun immune double power gain bosses really kabam is this a joke

That's hard? Lol
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    Why i'm losing so much life from suicid ??? Like willpower is nerfed on this variant ???
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    Any other counter than ghost and quake on 1.2 boss as without being good with either it sucks as a fight might charge with fundermental
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Bendy said:

Any other counter than ghost and quake on 1.2 boss as without being good with either it sucks as a fight might charge with fundermental

Long fight but Hyperion L1 right before being hit to offset the unstoppable. Hyperion also works great for Electro boss 1. 120 hit solo
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Champs that reduce AA or champs that can stun for a long time or champs that have unblockable attacks or champs that have high block penetration and I think power control also works

Bendy said:

Long fight but Hyperion L1 right before being hit to offset the unstoppable. Hyperion also works great for Electro boss 1. 120 hit solo
    No hype and dont think have anyone that reduces aar this is a stupid fight for me I think due to mighty charge with the new node
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    the 1 energy per tile is refreshing :)

The drop rates on the hero crystal are.....well.......strange to say the least; 80% for a 2*, 20% for a 1*. Usually, or rather with every other crystal that has champs in it, the lower the */rarity the higher the drop rate. Not for this crystal it seems, tbh that feels really cheap.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

How’s that a guaranteed 1 star with a chance at a 2 star champ when u have 80% chance of pulling a 2 star?

No one ever said there was a guaranteed 1*
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Who did everyone used agains 1.2 Deadpool x force? Saw Seatin he took him with cap marvel movie. Don’t have her. Seems need someone with high damage.
    Bpn88855 said:

Who did everyone used agains 1.2 Deadpool x force? Saw Seatin he took him with cap marvel movie. Don’t have her. Seems need someone with high damage.

I tried domino and magik but once no parry u cant bait heavy as when at sp3 the direct damage is nuts just couldnt kill did get close but this node combo sucks
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Bpn88855 said:

Ghost
  • The_Jagga81The_Jagga81 Posts: 71

How’s that a guaranteed 1 star with a chance at a 2 star champ when u have 80% chance of pulling a 2 star?

Bro have u read before saying anything?
    The crystal description says GUARANTEES A 1 star with a CHANCE at a 2 star.

As u can see here at the Cavalier crystal - GUARANTEES a 3 star with a rare chance at 4,5 or 6 star...WHICH MEANS that the GUARANTEED RARITY HAS HIGHER ODDS....
    So I ask u again. HAVE U READ?

@Kabam Miike what kind of trick is this please?
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    @The_Jagga81 that just means that you are guaranteed at least a 1*, with a chance and at a star variety greater than 1
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267

The easiest variant ever with zero item use(No revive)
  • The_Jagga81The_Jagga81 Posts: 71

Bro have u read before saying anything?
    The crystal description says GUARANTEES A 1 star with a CHANCE at a 2 star.

As u can see here at the Cavalier crystal - GUARANTEES a 3 star with a rare chance at 4,5 or 6 star...WHICH MEANS that the GUARANTEED RARITY HAS HIGHER ODDS....
    So I ask u again. HAVE U READ?

@Kabam Miike what kind of trick is this please?
    It guarantees AT LEAST a 1* which that crystal absolutely does. That doesnt necessarily mean that rarity has higher odds. Twisting reasoning to meet what youd like it to doesnt make something a fact. Yes in pretty much every other crystal the lowest rarity has the highest odds but there's nowhere that says that has to be the case. That's not a new crystal introduced to get 1*s. It's a very old crystal that was in game to help players get 2*s that has been reintroduced
    Dude...first u gotta understand basic communication and simple math....odds chance of occurrence etc...then u return and say something worthy of mentioning.
    It’s well known that kabam has a bad grammar regarding champions info....but now is different...Check all the crystals and see for yourself...EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM...the higher % is what u have more chance to get...not the other way around. And to think that it should be different this time is just stupid.
    Guarantees = most likely = higher %
    Chance = slight possibility = lower %
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Quick said:

I have to say charging people 50 units for a pretty small percentage of getting a 1 star champion is a sly move considering they were free champions
    it's a new low you have reached congratulations the amount of money we spent on cyber weekend and you couldn't throw us bone it would of been nice to put the crystals in 1v1 but instead you have seen a opportunity to do what you do best pay to play 👍

Then don’t buy it. Nobody is forcing you to buy crystals to do this content. It’s permanent and won’t go away and they said there will probably be ways in the future to obtain them. Lesson is never sell your champs.
  • IndridColdIndridCold Posts: 41

I really hope they don’t release a crystal with 1-2*’s. Will teach people a lesson. Don’t sell champs, even if they “aren’t viable”

9 1* champs
    88 2* champs 47 of them max level high sig
    142 3* champs 41 of them max level high sig

Not our fault you sold them.

I totally agree it's hilarious kabam never said that the low rarity champs would be useless going forward as you progress.

now so many post whining about not having one start champs that you had that you were given for free and you sold you know that's on you that's your bad.

Yeah because it makes perfect sense to keep champs that when maxed only have 2 specials & cant be duped once you are Uncollected+

Not sure why they are being referred to as rare. Since if I started a new account I’d easily have them. To me it seems unfair for people who have been playing this game since 2015, became Uncollected years ago & don’t get them from daily crystals.

Why does chapter 1 allow 5 & 6 star champs?? By your logic chapter one should only allow 6 star champs (something that wouldn’t effect seasoned players, but would effect newer players). Just because something doesn’t effect you, doesn’t mean it’s pointless.
    They were costing you something to keep? You gained something worthwhile from selling them? It made no sense to sell them bc there was no benefit. Everyone I've talked to that sold said they were tired of looking at them which is probably the most ridiculous reason I can think of
    Clearly you are a wool head. So I feel an explanation would go over your head.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Thank you for this variant, it was real nice and funny, especially the last 4 chapters! Playing with great synergy’s and almost godtier rooster fully ranked and with 99 sig was 👍
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    @Bpn88855 said:

Use any champ, who can stun on special and stand up intercept. Get him into corner, stun, spam heavy. The easiest boss imo. I used hype, but other champs should work as well, like og hulk, ronan, ip, thor... But be aware some champs are moving back when spamming heavies, like sentinel for example
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Variants are the one thing Kabam gets right. Well done. I'll get another R5 this weekend when I explore it. One run through was pretty fun and dare I say easy.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

@Bpn88855 said:

Use any champ, who can stun on special and stand up intercept. Get him into corner, stun, spam heavy. The easiest boss imo. I used hype, but other champs should work as well, like og hulk, ronan, ip, thor... But be aware some champs are moving back when spamming heavies, like sentinel for example
    Also you can actually hit in block to get your opponent into corner, so he would be below a bar of power and you would be able to parry and start heavily hitting him into the wall
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Would Havok take DPX down?
    Once he starts placing charges on DPX every time he dashes in he shrugs them off instantly detonating them at an increased damage
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Bpn88855 said:

Here with ANY CHAMPS
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/173342/how-to-destroy-variant-4-deadpool-x-force-with-any-champ#latest
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Frosty said:

Would Havok take DPX down?
    Once he starts placing charges on DPX every time he dashes in he shrugs them off instantly detonating them at an increased damage

No need for that just check my vid I posted.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,278 ★★★★★
    Not that bad, IMO. Some of these fights were actually fun and interactive, some were nearing cheap without looking for certain champs or strate-cheese. I’ll need to wait for AQ to finish to get my best options, so this was a day of itemless testing. I’m getting a little tired of this level of content having +400% attack, though. 5-65 6 stars with crazy high attack, with peak nodes, with ai set on annihilate is annoying. Seems lazy to me.