**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wait what?!?! How is this possible!?

BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion

How is this even possible?
I thought I would get a high number because I recently duped and upgraded proxima, who has the biggest sp3 with all missions completed, but this number?

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Have you battled 6.2 champion?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    She can get that number and if you use a champ that reflects damage, you can go into 1.1 in V2, take the right path and avoid the opponents attacks till they've stacked up the passive furies and then get hit. The damage reflected counts as a hit and is higher than any damage you could do.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    No, and my proxima was just a 5* r2(now she is more). I didn't go into variants or other really hard content
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Did you do the aggression fury cheese? That might count as over a million
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

That wouldn't be a hit, but rather damage inflicted

Lvernon15 said:

That wouldn't be a hit, but rather damage inflicted
    That's what you'd think
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    How do we view this for our accounts?
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    my strongest is 4/40 4* Domino and I got 999,999+ as well, is she that broken?
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    edited December 2019
    H_I_Z said:

No, you had to have gotten that some other way, but with an account like that, I highly doubt that you pulled the aggression fury trick and no champ on your roster could've done it if your highest is a 4/40. So I highly doubt you got 999,999 on a hit.