**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Selling Champs

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Have any of you sold any champs. Disregard the 1* to 3*s.

Preferably a 4* champ getting sold?

I remember early days, when i needed some 5* shards i used to sell 4* champs, im pretty certain i sold a 4* Ronan lol. Biggest regret as some Niche quest turns up and he jusy Bosses it. Luckily i got a 5* R3 version of him.

Any how i must of sold a good 6 7 4* champs in my early days of not knowing to much about the game and just playing partially blind and not knowing the champions mechanics.

Selling Champs 64 votes

Have you sold a 4* champion?
45%
SiliyoLeNoirFaineantGoldenSkullMityAntExHavokKayser2705ESFCrazyAlboXxLoganTDCxXAleorBlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDjinsolmyrairX_Factor_AgentCtfz35MassapealH3t3rHCMmcocCaptainPoll 29 votes
You was about too but then the MCOC devils somehow stopped you?
1%
Anish_108 1 vote
Never have thankfully
51%
BrightfireHDAlex13369Bpn88855CoBfan1987SpiderCoolsG0311Hammerbro_64tacokillerColonaut123Maldroit2IKONNeotwismLoctiteSuperGluePrezRio4Rolo_maxSunnypramod_18LufasoFreeToPlay_21RU11011MawrCalleach 33 votes
I love moneys x
1%
Chewie420 1 vote

Comments

• Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Don't sell your champions no matter what star level they are. As Variant 4 shows every champion can have a use at any time and it will help with grinding to get champions in the future.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I sold my Rank 4 awakened 4 star Gambit.
    I don't know why I ranked him that high. (My falcon is also Rank 4)
    Ive pulled him so many times. 4 times when I had him and three more now. He is at rank 1.
    I havnt sold a champion since. It is not worth it.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    While selling champs is always a bad idea, If I'm close to a high tier shard crystal, (Like a 5* one,) I usually sell the lowest 4* I have if I don't have any other choice. Generally its bad, but its situational whether or not its bad.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I did sell 4*'s a few times, usually when I was around 100 5* shards short of a new crystal.
    As many times as I've sold 4*s for this, i've pulled trash 5* from the crystal, so I've decided to be patient for an extra couple of days, rather than selling champs.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited December 2019
    Sold just a few 4* to push me over the 5* shards for a featured. I'm talking ant-man and BB level champs. Have since re-pulled and duped all of them. never sold < 4*. Given that I have nearly 140 4*, it's not really that much of a gamble when it comes to new content.
    EVERY champ does NOT have a use. Pretty sure I will not be ranking trash 4* for variant 4. Ant-Man will remain an r1 unless I need him for level up.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    only one ever because I need 50 5* shards for two basics 4* diablo
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Once I sold 4* Loki just to pull 5* Loki.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    a long time ago i sold my 3 gambit, to pull a 4* gambit

i learned the lesson
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Sold a superior ironman as a 4* have no regrets. piece of trash
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Sold 3/30 hood to get a 5 star crystal. That same week I got another hood
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 104
    Never have thankfully
    With the new variant Kabam should remove the ability to sell a champ
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Lufaso said:

With the new variant Kabam should remove the ability to sell a champ

Not the best idea, I’m impatient so if I lack like 200 5 star shards I will sell one of my 4 stars to get there and I would rather not have to wait for the next opportunity to get 5 star shards
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Occasionally i might sell 1 or 2 rubbish r1 4*s if im like a couple hundred shards off a 5*. Not the smartest idea i know but I'm just impatient lol
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Before they introduced v4 and act 6, no star based gates were in the game, so if you could max a champ and then sell him, you would actually benefit in terms of shards.
    Have I sold a champ? Yes, sure. Even some trash not duped 4*s when I was close to forming next 5*
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I have sold when I wanted to sell

What happens here for some people is that they don’t want there to be any consequences ever for doing so. Only want the benefit, none of the responsibility
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I sold a 4* 4/40 doc ock for a 5* ronan
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Sold everyone I had out of anger even punisher. Have plenty now including punisher back. I regret it but not that big of a deal
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I sell 4* Joe Fixit every time I pull him. No regrets lol
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Sold all my one stars back in the days and was thinking hell ya 2-3 stars are the way forward. Other than that, never.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I did sell some 4 stars
    On an urge to complete 5* crystals
    But again, the 4 stars sold were like Cyclops and Hulkbusters so, nothing I’d really use anyways

I sold 3 1* (Spidey, Juggs and Wolverine)
    But anyways
    I don’t sell anymore
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I didn't but suggested it and my friend did it, he had 9.4k five star shards and wanted to open a 5 star crystal (his first)