**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Elephant in the room.

I've been playing for probably over two years now, I haven't really kept track. But that may be ending soon. I've spent at least $10k on this game if not more. That is going to cease unless you do something about Magik's Limbo and Mystic Dispersion. I'm sure there have been a million threads on this topic and I'm usually not one to complain to a message board(I joined these forums today), but I'm not gonna continue playing if this isn't addressed in the quickly. Currently there isn't any champ that negates limbo or cold snap unlike every other champion ability in the game. What other class mastery is even used aside from OP MD. You are fleecing your customer and fan base with this and it is completely unfair to everyone who plays this game. I get that the AW boss isn't supposed to be beaten easily, but these mechanics are completely unfair. I can speak on behalf of everyone in my alliance when I say these issues are taking all the fun out of this game. I'm not trying to anger mods or come off disrespectful. Just saying. If this doesn't get addressed, I will no longer play this and take my money elsewhere.

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    They have already took 10k off you with Limbo
    Being a part of the game for at least a year now or more.

So I doubt your threat to stop suddenly here is true.

I hate Limbo, and MD, can be amazingly skilled and KOd from BS damage, but what can we do.
  • I'm sure Magik's Limbo is working as intended. I'm saying that is unfair. I shouldn't have my offensive team killed by an ability without taking any hits.. sure there are power managing champs that can control her a little better, and you may get around it for a little bit, but it's going to kill you whether you get hit or not. It's unfair. There is a reason every alliance you face in war uses her on every other node. There needs to be champs you can use that nulls the damage. MD is the bigger problem, but they work in concert. I'm telling you, everyone is fed up with this, I'm not the only one. Science champs should be less affected or something. I've weathered some pretty big issues with the time spent playing this game. This is the one that is going to make me put it down. I'm sick of it.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    I think it's a trick to get rank down tickets, nerf magik or masteries and get tickets.... lol
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    There are war changes coming in 5 days.
  • FitzypooFitzypoo Posts: 4
    edited August 2017
    How many champions in the game kill you if you don't get hit by them? Who benefits the most from broken MD? Mystic champs are already the best champs in the game, why do they need MD? They nerfed Everyone's favorites when they were OP over content. Why don't they do the same for us when a mechanic is unfair to the player?
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    edited August 2017
    also rogue counters cold snap, but chances are slim that you wud have a rogue in aw and then also run into an iceman
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Posts like this just further validate that money can't buy skill. If you've actually spent 10k on this, you need to reprioritize.

Stop pissing about magik, she's just fine the way she is. If she gets nerfed I'm going to be pissed.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Like I said before, magik is working as intended. If you're gonna put that much money into this "great" game, than you should make it worth your time/money. Practice makes perfect(but even if you pretty much master something, kabam's game will always find some point to mess you up sometimes lol). Magik is actually very easy to beat, really high sig ones ofcourse put up more of a challenge.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,287 ★★★★★
    The main problem isn't Limbo, it's her getting Power so fast through MD and Power Gain nodes. Take those away, and Limbo isn't a game changer any more.

Since this is the Comments and Suggestions page: why isn't her Limbo damage (like Electro's static) affected by class relationships? That would at least mollify things a little.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    You've spent 10k on this game and you still can't counter magiks?

This.

• KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    Like I said before, magik is working as intended. If you're gonna put that much money into this "great" game, than you should make it worth your time/money. Practice makes perfect(but even if you pretty much master something, kabam's game will always find some point to mess you up sometimes lol). Magik is actually very easy to beat, really high sig ones ofcourse put up more of a challenge.

What about dormammu? I'm tired of him ever though we put him as boss

KingOfMcoc wrote: »

What about dormammu? I'm tired of him ever though we put him as boss

He can be solo'd, need someone who can dish out a lot of damage quickly like sl or a nice power control champ like magik or vision or dormammu himself, even voodoo. Intercepting is key with him. If he's the left mini than a champ with a lot of damage can solo him like I said before, sl and other high damage champs.
    Dormammu pretty much needs MD in high tiers to be really useful anyway. If he's boss then power control champs and high damage champs can pretty much kill him.
  • FitzypooFitzypoo Posts: 4
    edited August 2017
    I didn't spend that money on revives people, That's on crystals acquiring champs, Something needs to be done about Limbo, it's ridiculous to the degree that people use Magik twice on their war defense. Every other fight in War is Magik, Kabam is adding points for diversity in war, yet in the same paragraph they tell us it's negligible. This is a problem wether the few people commenting care to agree or not..
    People care about the defender kills dude, magik is manageable. Maybe md should get some change with the dexterity buff, but that's really it. War is already boring af and now it's gonna be more boring. Magik isn't the problem dude, it's maybe md or you. Figure out how you can fight her. If she's on power gain... quake is made for that magik fight lol just charge her heavy. If it's a stun immune, she's still manageable, boss node still easy.
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    ya kabam nerf md then give me my 5000 units back for maxing it out plus a bunch of rank down tickets
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    *cough* archangel
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Don't need to nerf mD , just change it from activating off of dex. We have been asking that for forever. But they Know it's wrong, it's not a BUFF. Won't change it tho. You know y.
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    *cough* archangel
    Archangel the beast with the neurotoxins. Love that champ. Turns everything off asking as the opponent bleeds and get poisoned. Perfect for MAGIK AND HER LIMBO. *cough* @Fitzypoo *cough*
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    I agree that Limbo is a very hard thing to deal with but that doesn't justify a nerf (I'm assuming that's what you want to happen, correct me if I'm wrong). Limbo can be dealt with by most champions who can reduce ability accuracy. For example, Voodoo, BW, Elektra, Falcon, Arcangel, Gwenpool, etc. Many of which don't need to be duped to reduce ability accuracy. Again, I hate Limbo but as a person who has also been playing MCOC for 2 years, Magik was the original trash champ. I actually appreciate the fact that Magik has gotten buffed and is actually useful now. Is the unavoidable damage from Limbo bad? Sure, but like Electro, there's a way to play around it.

As far as Mystic Dispersion goes, sure it's a bit overpowered but if Kabam decides to nerf it they will. Think we can find alternatives to nerfing it. Like many here are saying, if Dexterity didn't trigger MD, it wouldn't be so strong. Personally speaking now, Patch 12.0 showed us that nerfs aren't the answer.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Git gud. Seen people one shot 5 star r4 magik with md at 5 as AW boss
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Fitzypoo wrote: »
    How many champions in the game kill you if you don't get hit by them? Who benefits the most from broken MD? Mystic champs are already the best champs in the game, why do they need MD? They nerfed Everyone's favorites when they were OP over content. Why don't they do the same for us when a mechanic is unfair to the player?

Why would you ask for a nerf? Same thing happened before 12. And look how that turned out. You people on here asking for nerds will be the first ones on here crying about them. STOP asking for nerfs
  • B_KassB_Kass Posts: 33
    DL864 wrote: »
    Fitzypoo wrote: »

Why would you ask for a nerf? Same thing happened before 12. And look how that turned out. You people on here asking for nerds will be the first ones on here crying about them. STOP asking for nerfs

nerf luke cage and spider-gwen. they're too op, lol
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 157
    Get better
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    What about good old-fashioned WW2? Turn off Dexterity and he never triggers MD.

AA, Gwen, and Dorm are (fairly common) options now too. Just about any power control champ really.

What about pacify mastery? It doesn't work on stun-immune like AW boss, but all the intermediate fights works well on.