**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RNG on Variant 4

MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 986 ★★★
What are the chances that ALL the R2 to R3 gems I got from Variant 4 are all tech? This is slightly insane.

Comments

• I/36 that you get 3 times same regardless color. 1/216 you get only tech ones.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Probably still better than the odds of someone pulling a featured champ from fgmc twice in a row, and yet we have seen that happen. While statistically improbable, it's not impossible, and considering the large volume of users pulling, it's not surprising.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

Anyways, now I have four of these tech rank up gems in the inventory. On a separate note, are GR and Dr. Voodoo still worthy to R4 in today's current climate?

I've got DV and a 2016 mystic 3-4, planning on taking him up because he's just so fun to use. Sadly lacking mystic ISO so will have to wait a little while.

Might not necessarily the best at anything but he's a bit of a mini swiss army knife that I've really enjoyed using in the past, I'm thinking of giving him a go against the V4 DPX for my last path run for a bit of a challenge haha
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

Not sure if this makes you feel any better, but I just opened my rewards from V4...

Oh, and all my gems from V2 were mutant.

Yeah, feels great after all that work.

:|

Make sure you use one on MK to pay tribute for his blessing of V4
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I got 3 cosmic and I’m already maxed with cosmic t4, nobody worth ranking.
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78

Working as intended 😂😂
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I always get a variety. Between v1 and v2 I got all 6 classes of 2015/16 r4 gems.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    1/216
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    I got 3 science R2-3 gems... no big deal. Not like I’m lacking t1a/t4c/T4B. If it were the R4 gems though, science 2016 R4 would probably be one of the best..