**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 4 DPX Fundamentals Node

Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
So the node Fundamentals is bugged.

At 3 bars it says charging heavy does 1% of his attack as damage.

Now it seems charging heavy is doing possibly 100% of his attack as damage.

Using r5/65 Hyperion at 44% health and DPX at 3 bars trying to bide my time to get to sp2 to intercept him and he charges a heavy and i drop dead.
Revived and went in again and got to 3 bars with 30% health and as soon as he charges a heavy i die.

1% of his attack should be around 190 Damage but its doing over 10k of damage atleast

sorry no video footage to help with this

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Noticed this also when using dusa lost 50%
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 345 ★★★
    Also noticed this! Died twice to this and now it makes sense. I wondered why i died and now realise! @Kabam Miike can i have my 2 revives back please. Thanks bud
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    i had a good run using Sym Supreme with baiting heavy while at 70% and 4-5 heavy's later i was dead without him touching me once.

Something is definitely wrong with the node.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    edited December 2019
    Agentk said:

Yep definitely bugged

So I was correct when I kept getting dashed at unstoppable heavy and died just had a patch update was this a fix @Kabam Miike ?
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 216 ★★
    I've done only 1 path of deadpool chapter and he did more than 1% of his atk damage from hwavy charge.
    I had R5 ghost at about 50%hp and she dropped dead as soon as he charged his heavy.
    Didn't recorded the fights as no has mentioned this issue by then.
  • Hey there, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team to take a look at.
  • Would anyone be able to share video of what exactly they're seeing or screenshots of the damage being dealt?
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit if you refer to above @addisonbassist has posted a video

also i took a screen shot of the video

which shows 9k damage, which is a lot more then 1% of his attack
  • Bidzy7 said:

@Kabam Zibiit if you refer to above @addisonbassist has posted a video

also i took a screen shot of the video

which shows 9k damage, which is a lot more then 1% of his attack

Apologies for the confusion, that video was passed along already. I mostly meant it as an ask to see if anyone else had any additional video of their own to share if they hadn't already.
  • Huskers327Huskers327 Posts: 105

I checked with the team and wanted to let you all know that the node is working correctly, but that there is a typo on the Fundamentals node that is displaying the wrong damage value for when the defender charges a Heavy Attack at 3 bars of Power. That part of the node is supposed to read "3 Bars: All Attacks are Unblockable and Charging a Heavy Attack deals 50% of the Defender's Attack as Direct Physical Damage."

We are working on getting this visual error corrected within the game as soon as possible apologize for the confusion.

Even if that is how it is intended to work, I think some compensation (revives/potions) would be justified based on the visual bug. If it displayed the proper percentage, it would affect how people would play it and possibly even the champs they bring. For example, bringing Ghost, the best counter for this fight, a player may choose to bring the hood synergy if they know it’s 50%, while they likely wouldn’t bring hood thinking it’s 1%
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★

I checked with the team and wanted to let you all know that the node is working correctly, but that there is a typo on the Fundamentals node that is displaying the wrong damage value for when the defender charges a Heavy Attack at 3 bars of Power. That part of the node is supposed to read "3 Bars: All Attacks are Unblockable and Charging a Heavy Attack deals 50% of the Defender's Attack as Direct Physical Damage."

We are working on getting this visual error corrected within the game as soon as possible apologize for the confusion.

Ok that makes sense on the numbers we were seeing. Although not sure how you get a typo from 1% and 50%, i could understand a typo if it was 5%. You guys must be using some funky keyboards.

At least others can see the correct description and approach that fight differently, so thanks for getting it looked at and updated.

Had i known i would of used a different tactic instead of trying to punish the heavy and saved on potions and revives.

• DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295

So you getting inflicted with 10k damage and dying from an evaded heavy is working as intended