**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who Do you think is the hardest boss of Variant 4

Who Do you think is the hardest boss of Variant 4 110 votes

Electro
18%
Spity68RazorDevilDiddydiditBajjsbwuqjwSungjHendrossLyingninjachrissbjordannJakearoundMoosetiptronicTheKiryuRemeliFb2killnewLordNeoKalantakDonDudu2809Obaid_Jacob03TheoncomingstormDevilMayCryMINIWARLORD 20 votes
Deadpool X-Force
62%
LogarooGamerMarkjv81RagamugginGunnerFranchise_7SuperChronaChadhoganWolverDominatorADDIS0NSaiyanBuckeyeKPDeadmaddyTerraBpn88855JingomyPUNCAKEPwf57Greifmaster911Deacon03Savio444 69 votes
Wolverine
0%
Moon Knight(2.2)
5%
BigbowlrTheManFromMarzRaymundo86İlyaz3003WeaselH3t3r 6 votes
Moon Knight(3.0)
0%
ddom 1 vote
Moon Knight(3.1)
2%
Lvernon15IvarTheBonelessClatonius 3 votes
Not done
10%
KDoggg2017Hammerbro_64Priyansh7p01arisMandi87ChampioncriticManar198xEwell65SSS69CaptainPollAomine_Daiki10MaxLee 11 votes

Comments

• Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    Deadpool X-Force
    By a country mile, eventually got him down with quake but it took a lot of restarting quests and having a nice practice.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Deadpool X-Force
    Toughest of the bunch for sure, but more or less a normal fight with Ghost
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Deadpool X-Force

Take ghost with wasp and dpx goes easy down

And Electro is completely trivial with Namor :wink:
  • Deadpool X-Force
    DPX by far, he's the only one i've used more than one revive on besides electro.
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Deadpool X-Force
    Electro is easy with havok you just double medium sp3 you take no damage from attacking him that way
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    Moon Knight(2.2)
    2.2 Moon Knight. He evades 90% of attacks then ohkos because of aggression fury
  • MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62
    Electro
    Had no namor so Electro was the hardest for me. Just used Aegon, took a couple revives each time. Already explored the whole variant. DPX was easy once you corner him. The last 4 bosses were easy, a couple tough fights on those maps but not so bad
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Electro

Had no namor so Electro was the hardest for me. Just used Aegon, took a couple revives each time. Already explored the whole variant. DPX was easy once you corner him. The last 4 bosses were easy, a couple tough fights on those maps but not so bad

I did exactly that. Built up his meter A bit on the fights prior and at least it wasn’t a ton of units lol
  • Moon Knight(2.2)
    I found 2.2 moonknight the hardest boss as my 3* roster is garbo. And i did solo the deadpool with capIW with getting some lucky crits with l2s
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Not done
    I haven't done a single variant yet
    So all variants are tough bosses for me
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    Electro
    Man the dpx was easy .......nearly one shot him.....can b done with any champs
    Did with IMIW......did anither cheese method .....check out the channel wade thrillson to know......
    But electro sucked.....
    Btw i don't have namor , havok and ghost...lol
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Deadpool X-Force
    Dont have any characters that can cheese deadpool so him
  • Moon Knight(2.2)
    Moonknight 2.2 is BS without the right champs