**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• Grizzly_18Grizzly_18 Posts: 90
    Easy choice: Charles Xaiver
    He will be mainly defensive.
    Signature ability: Mind Read: (at sig level 1) Charles predicts his opponents attacks and evades them 15 precent of the time. (At sig level 99) He evades his opponents attacks 30 precent of the time (at sig level 200) he evades his opponents attacks 45 precent of the time.
    All special moves have a 50 precent chance to stun for 2 seconds. Charles is stun immune. Every 50 hits he gains an extra 1 precent chance to stun on special moves, this will stop at 500 hits.
    Synergies: X-men includes X force deadpool, both cyclops, Storm, Nightcrawler, Rouge, Wolverine, Colosus, and Iceman. The synergy shortens all stuns inflicted on these champions by 3/4ths. Second synergy: Enemies. Includes psylocke, both magnetos, and archangel. It adds 85 critical hit resistance. I think his special moves should be a quite a bit similar to emma frosts, but i will leave that for you to decide. Thank you!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    We need iron spider
    and fat thor
    Fat thor could have a bunch of passive buffs that don't really work and maybe even inflict debuffs onto himself as a representation of his bad drinking and eating habits.
    im actually serious about this
  • Macmac311Macmac311 Posts: 1
    I think you guys should make a end game version of captain America where he has his shield and Thor’s hammer
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

We need iron spider

He was already teased in an official picture and just fits perfectly in the current Champion Puzzle.^^
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Beta Ray Bill anytime soon? Marvel Puzzle has just released him, maybe it could be a good aid in story arc :)
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Name: Wizard

Class: Tech

Tags: #Size: L #Villain #Off: Burst #Ctrl: Counter

Stats based on a 5/65 Signature 200 Champion

Health: 30124

Attack: 2678

Crit Rating: 500

Crit Damage:500

Armour: 700

Block Proficiency: 3500

Passive:

Wizard starts the fight with a Passive Power Gain buff gaining 30% of his max power over 7 seconds

If Wizard is inflicted with debuffs during one of his Power Gain buffs, he gains 10% more of his max power from his buff per debuff up to 3 times.

Wizard places 3 Armour Break debuffs reducing Armour by 0 for 0.25 seconds on himself if he is facing a member of the Fantastic Four

Wizard reduces damage from DOT debuffs by 50% while a Power Gain buff is active

Wizard Armour Passive:

Increases Armour by +2100

While this is active, debuffs on Wizard that modify the opponent's Critical Damage or Rating or Wizard's Critical Resistance have no effect

Wizard cannot lose more than 10% of his health in a single hit while this is active

Wizard Armour becomes deactivated if Wizard is struck by a combo ending attack, Special 2 or 3 or inflicted with a Petrify or Armour Shattered debuff. It will reactivate itself after 15 seconds.

Wizard Armour Primed:

Once Wizard Armour is online, it will take 12 seconds to prime it.

Once Primed, Wizard gains +2678 Attack Rating and +2000 Critical Rating

If Wizard uses a Special Attack while his Armour is primed, gain a Power Gain buff, gaining 30% of your max power over 9 seconds. The Primed Charge goes on cooldown for 9 seconds after the attack concludes.

If Wizard Armour is shut down while it is Primed, gain a Power Gain buff gaining 30% of your max power over 6 seconds

Basic Attacks:

The last two Light Attacks and both Medium Attacks don't make contact with the opponent

Landing a Second Medium attack places a Hinderance debuff for 10 seconds, Hinderance reduces Unblockable Ability Accuracy by 100%

Heavy Attacks:

Disorients the opponent for 10 seconds, reducing Ability Accuracy by 40%, this cannot stack

Special 1: Electrical Feedback
    Visual: Wizard strikes the opponent twice before flying back to fire devastating bolts of electricity

This Shocks the opponent, dealing 2678 damage over 14 seconds

If Wizard Armour is primed, this gains up to +2500 Critical Damage rating based on the opponent's current power. This then drains 30% of their current power.

Special 2: Typhoon Bombardment
    Visual: Wizard fires a point blanc blast of electricity, then uses his helmet to telekinetically link himself to the opponent to immobilise the opponent, then firing off a typhoon sphere

On the second hit, inflict Reverse Controls on the opponent for 3 seconds

This inflicts 3 Armour Break debuffs on the opponent, each reducing the opponent's Armour Rating by 2100, each lasting 15 seconds

If Wizard Armour is primed, the last three hits have +250% Special Damage

Special 3: Flight of The Wingless Wizard
    Visuals: The opponent dashes towards Wizard, but not before being stopped in their tracks by one of Wizard's anti-gravity disks. The Wizard then begins to get airborne, striking the opponent hard before pulling the opponent back with the anti-gravity disks in his armour. He then strikes five times, with the last one striking the airborne opponent in the stomach, before firing discharging devastating amounts of electricity to the opponent

If Wizard Armour is not online or primed, the Armour immediately gets back online and primed, with the changes applying before the first hit. This does not go on cooldown after this attack.

This gains +20% Prowess for every second the Wizard Armour has been online up to a maximum of +600% Prowess

Inflicts a Passive Reversal Flow debuff on the opponent, reversing all Power Gain and all Healing on the opponent for 20 seconds

Signature Ability: Wizard Armour Enhancements

If at Class Advantage or Class Disadvantage, gain a Passive Negative Flow debuff, this counts as three debuffs for Wizard's abilities

If Wizard Armour is primed, deal an extra burst of energy damage, dealing up to 200% of your attack rating based on how long it was online, with burst damage increasing by +1% per second. This resets when Wizard Armour is shut down except when it goes on cooldown if you used a Special Attack.

(Maximum Signature: +5%)
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Santa Claus(yes he is a real Marvel Character)
  • J226J226 Posts: 8
    MCOC needs the following characters:
    Red Guardian
    Stryfe
    Yo-Yo
    Agent Coulson
    Warpath
    Shuri
    M’Baku
    Okoye
    Pyro
    Shocker
    Forge
    Quicksilver
  • StanTheManStanTheMan Posts: 6
    So I know he not a marvel character but could it be possible to get spawn into marvel contest of champions?
  • Would LOVE to get a blink champion. She makes portals and jumps through them! Would be so awesome!!!!
  • I would love love the blink character from x men! She can make portals and jump through them! Please please please!!!!
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    THE WATCHER
    He’s in the 5 year anniversary trailer, why not make him playable?

Info: The watcher is a cosmic being, watching over the universe with his council. He can manipulate space and time as he wants. He sees all, knows all and is all powerful (these 3 will be a very important part of his abilities)

Basic stats

Class: COSMIC
    Tags: #Watcher #Damageovertime #sizeM
    (The watcher tag is unique, he doesn’t count as a hero, villain or mercenary)

Attack- quite high at base, around the same mark as medusa or SS

Health-Not known for his incredible durability, the watcher has quite low health

Crit chance: 0

Crit damage rating: +25%

(These are low on purpose)

Armour rating: 0

Crit resistance: 0

Block proficiency: HIGH, LIKE REALLY HIGH (I was thinking he had a sort of cosmic energy shield)

Abilities:

ALL SEEING- Passive- The watcher sees all, and is able to not only see the movements of his enemies pefectly, but also see their weakest, most vulnerable points.

The watcher gains an ALL SEEING buff, ignoring all armour, resistance, evasion and auto block.
    While his ALL SEEING buff is active he also gains a 100% chance to land critical hits.

ALL KNOWING-Passive-The watcher knows all, and uses an unrivalled knowledge of the battle realm, and all of it’s possible outcomes against his opponents.

The watcher gains an ALL KNOWING buff. While the ALL KNOWING buff is active, every hit in a combo has a passive buff or debuff assigned, once a heavy attack is activated, whatever phase is active will be converted into a buff or debuff:

1st medium- Fury, increasing attack by 50%
    2nd medium-Power flood, gains 30% max power over 7 seconds
    1st light-Poisin, dealing 50% of the watchers attack over 3 seconds
    2nd light-Armour, increasing armour by 10%
    3rd light-Power lock, locking enemy power for 10 seconds
    4th light-safeguard, capping all damage to 10% of the watchers max health

All of these can stack to 5, apart from safeguard, if you would receive 2 safegaurd, any of the other buffs/debuffs are chosen at random.

ALL POWERFUL-Passive-The watcher uses not only the power he posses at the moment, but the power of all his past and future selfs.

The watcher gains an ALL POWERFUL buff, increasing attack by 100%. He also gains charges every time he lands a hit or takes any damage (including blocked hits). These charges stack indefinitely. For every charge he gains +0.5% power gain rate, +0.5% armour and +0.2% energy damage on each hit he does. All charges are removed if the ALL POWERFUL buff is nullified.

While ALL POWERFUL is active, special attack damage is increased by 100%, for each buff, this increases by 50%. (This looks like 100,150,200,250,300,350)

I SHALL NOT BE DENIED!!!- whenever the watchers damage is capped, reduced, resisted or glanced, he becomes enraged and deals back an extra 100% of the damage he did. Whenever his damage is reflected back at him in any way, he takes no damage from this and instead places a permanent, passive engagement debuff on the oppenent. These will deal 100% of the watchers attack once they expire. They can be removed when the watcher makes contact on a heavy attack (these are quite like Icemans frostbite charges, except permanent)

Signature ability: The Power Of The Universe

All of the watchers buffs/debuffs and passive abilities are granted +100% potency (sig 99/200)(for the safeguard in ALL KNOWING the watcher reduces damage by an extra 100%)

Also, all of the buffs that increase his attacks have their potency increased by an additional 100% (sig 99) or 200% (sig 200)

Synergies:

ALL SEEING: With Hiemdall: Hiemdall and The Watcher, armour up and fury potency is increased by [X%]

ALL KNOWING: With Mr. Fantastic: Mr Fantasic and The Watcher, debuff potency is increased by [X%]

ALL POWERFUL: With Thanos and The Champion:Thanos, Imortality now reduces the opponents base attack by [X%], The Champion, all regeneration and fury buffs have potency increased by ~100%, The Watcher during medium attacks become unstoppable and indestructible

COMBO COMBATANTS: With Ægon and Starlord: Ægon and Starlord, the damage increase per hit on the combo increases by [X%], The Watcher, gains a permanent combo shield buff during the entire fight, this is NOT removed when struck.

COSMIC WARRIORS: With ALL cosmic champions (this is quite new and radical but I think it can work): Everyone, Buff and armour break duration increased by 100%

Strengths: Damage reflecters, resistance/armour up champions, long fights, general utility

Weaknesses: NULLIFY, STAGGER, FATE SEAL, anybody who punishes heavy attacks

Main points/uses. He gains a lot of buffs over the fight, and is a high skill, high reward champion who requires you to break your normal combo every once in a while but he can deal with a lot of different content. He also has the potential to deliver huge special attack damage.He can’t function without his buffs, so any nullify is greatly appreciated.
  • I ain’t forget marvel y’all really got my mans messed FIVE WHOLE YEARS AND NO QUICKSILVER all I want is a reason why man that’s all I want just an answer. Is it the animations would it be hard to do enhanced speed in the game just lmk cuz this hurts more than anything the only character I’ve ever wanted
  • Our mystic selection is abit behind.. But I have faith in the design team to do an amazing job if the champions I suggest are implemented in to the game. I would love 💕 to see a multiverse and monster Halloween event to introduce the mystic characters I wish to see in the game.

Halloween event.
    Hellstrom (mystic)
    Deacon Frost (mystic)
    Dario Agger (mystic)
    Shaman (mystic)
    Morbius (science)

Multiverse event.
    Captain Britain (mystic)
    Black Knight (mystic)
    Morgan Le Fay (mystic)
    Roma (mystic)

Also some other science suggestions to help bolster equal numbers in all categories as cosmic and mutant seems to be really strong.

Blue Marvel (science)
    Adam Warlock (science)
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Why would captain Britain be a mystic?
  • I already posted a discussion about it. But Endgame Captain America: Wielding his shield and mjolnir in his old red white and blue suit. Bearing America’s arse.
    Cosmic: considering he wields Mjolnir source of Thor’s power... or not. Whichever movie you go off of.
    Buffs: invincibility: (0.25 second after reaching 1% health)
    persistence: ( 0.3 second of increase attack and defense),
    regeneration: (0.25 second after reaching 1% health),
    stun: (0.1 second after perfect timed block),
    EMH( Earths Mightiest Heroes): (15% greater chance to land a critical hit and perform a perfect block)
    Special One (Sonic Stun): Endgame Cap throws his shield over opponents head and hits his shield with mjolnir stunning the opponent

Special Two (Worthy): Cap launches mjolnir at opponent lands a melee combo retrieves mjolnir and summons a lightning strike also stunning opponent

Special three (“Go For The Head”): Cap gives everything he got at delivering blows to the opponents head varying from blows with mjolnir, his shield, and his fist. And finishing off with a huge lightning strike.

Do with this what you will but I think it would be awesome.
  • I already posted a discussion about it. But Endgame Captain America: Wielding his shield and mjolnir in his old red white and blue suit. Bearing America’s arse.
    Cosmic: considering he wields Mjolnir source of Thor’s power... or not. Whichever movie you go off of.
    Buffs: invincibility: (0.25 second after reaching 1% health)
    persistence: ( 0.3 second of increase attack and defense),
    regeneration: (0.25 second after reaching 1% health),
    EMH( Earths Mightiest Heroes): (15% greater chance to land a critical hit and perform a perfect block)
    Special One (Sonic Stun): Endgame Cap throws his shield over opponents head and hits his shield with mjolnir stunning the opponent

Special Two (Worthy): Cap launches mjolnir at opponent lands a melee combo retrieves mjolnir and summons a lightning strike also stunning opponent

Special three (“Go For The Head”): Cap gives everything he got at delivering blows to the opponents head varying from blows with mjolnir, his shield, and his fist. And finishing off with a huge lightning strike.

Buffs:
    Unstoppable: (0.5 seconds after activating a special)
    Invincibility: (0.25 seconds after reaching 1% health)
    Unblockable: (0.10 seconds has a 5% chance of being activated after opponent blocks an attack and is stacked upon consecutive blocks)
    Persistence: ( 0.3 second of increase attack and defense),
    Regeneration: (0.25 second after reaching 1% health),
    Precision: (Chances of an opponent avoiding a hit is decreased by 60% and critical hits chances are increased by 25% )
    EMH( Earths Mightiest Heroes) (I made this one up: (50% greater chance to land a critical hit and perform a perfect block)

Debuffs:
    Bleed
    Stun
    Armor break
    Petrify
    Fatigue
    Electrify

• UraniumUranium Posts: 103

Special one: Reduces the EU ability accuracy by 100%
    Special two: Increase London's negociation power by 50%
    Special three: One shots the opponent.

Synergies: Enemies: Increases Captain's Brexit attack rating by 500% if the EU is in the team.
  • Skein