**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need help with variant 4 electro

Can you guys post whatever counter you think there is in this thread

Comments

• RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Elsa
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Hype, namor (full sig), quake, blade to a degree are the ones off the top of my head. Will be some more no doubt
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Havok works well. Havok and Hype are the best options I know of atm.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I used Havok. Very easy fight.
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    What about domino?????
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    cap marvel movie destroyed him for me as well as guilly2099
  • AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80
    Cap Marvel Movie, Domino, Blade w/synergy, Havoc, quake, namor
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019

What about domino?????

Domino put in some work for me but still took too much damage. Not saying it can't be done but I couldn't do it. That was on the first run. I'll be using Hype or Havok for exploration so I'll never know lol.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ah, Havok, I didn’t even think of him. I used a combination of blade Namor Corvus and revives
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Domino can solo, go in full just do medium, light, bait and repeat to an s3 but be ready to dodge his s2 after your special.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

What about domino?????

I don’t have her but I’ve heard she works
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Corvous will work too.
  • JtarunJtarun Posts: 86
    I have blade but I don't think he can beat electro any guide videos or tips? I also have hype ranking him rn but he isn't awakened
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Emma Frost in Diamond form takes reduce damage
  • NatoradeNatorade Posts: 34
    Jtarun said:

I have blade but I don't think he can beat electro any guide videos or tips? I also have hype ranking him rn but he isn't awakened

Blade with Ghost Rider synergy to get danger sense
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Gulk works. The contact damage places a passive DOT, meaning he's got face me active for most of the fight.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Havok works perfectly
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Imiw works a treat
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I actually used bishop for him. I’ve had a 6* for ages who I never use for anything, but in this particular situation he’s amazing. The passive energy damage over time gives him constant power gain and his charges build up rapidly. His energy resistance is very high as well so it deals negligible damage to him. If anything it just buffs him. The extra charges mean that he can heal constantly by holding block which is nice too. On top of that, if you use a sp1 he can bypass static shock. He stops dealing physical damage, instead converting it to direct energy damage. Bishop is then immune to anything that reflects damage back to him when attacking. You can also use quite a lot of SP2s or SP3s with a large number of charges for massive damage. I was surprised at just how effective he was in this fight, without him I’d have really struggled.
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 287
    Gulk was my MVP, had two one shots and the third time i had to revive one time because i messed up, but the constant face me is really awesome, recommend Gulk 10/10