**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is no.1 Mystic ?

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
so in generalised sense(matchups where buffs are not there like most fights) who is better really?

Who is no.1 Mystic ? 104 votes

dr.Doom
32%
Chriz4061Riise81Alex13369chunkybThatGuyYouSaw235SandeepSTaZ_4178Ingi_Freyr197510or_Strongshadow_lurker22LordRaymond3BlackJ4zzTheDuke899Dead1Mother_FlerkenMADMANDIFFA_69Nichj99Sunnypramod_18Des99Ægon0710 34 votes
symbiote supreme
48%
ZENgatra_hpDeadmaddyTerraGoldenSkullSpicyslicerBlackPhoenix44SharkPowerr99AKTEKSpiderCoolsOsfan8BrokenBuckyBruhWeaselBattle_GreninjaXxLoganTDCxXRougeknight87SolotrixCainjkcjmiji 50 votes
Magik
19%
Kabam MiikeHaji_SaabArrsssSpity68Tendersquadjdrum663Darkrider05Sup3rmanNojokejaymFR33_HUG5Duke_SilverMastercrisTheRealmKeeperColonaut123PHJfinSuxy88Viva93Aomine_Daiki10LeoZedLucianoDelHoya 20 votes

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★

Tough choice for me. Between Juggernaut and Unstoppable Collosus

good ol jugger can apply stagger with heavy attacks, he takes my vote
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Depends. Are you running suicides? Using MD? Fighting against buff heavy champs? Mystics are super niche which is why they tend to be meh. Even the good ones are only used occasionally for the most part.

The few good mystics that can be used well without specific mastery setups or specific fight requirements for me are magik, voodoo, and doom. While they may be even better with a mastery change or against certain champs, they're still totally viable in the average fight
  • Claire V
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    For me Dr.Voodoo. From these 3 Doom
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

good ol jugger can apply stagger with heavy attacks, he takes my vote
    Idk, UC is bleed immune and has armour and fury
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

Good going ignoring Iron Fist, the mystic damage god.
  • SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    Ghost Rider
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    solopolo said:

Iron Fist is the best counter against killmonger and champion boss in 6.2. Don’t underestimate him. He’ll punch you
  • SamdroxtaarSamdroxtaar Posts: 129
    Clair is best no doubt
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    Why would you list only those 3?
  • ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    Dr.voodoo
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    symbiote supreme
    solopolo said:

Ebony maw& diablo say hi
  • KrithanosKrithanos Posts: 58
    dr.Doom
    dr.doom.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    symbiote supreme
    For me, in general matchup, i'd say Voodoo, he is an absolute MVP for me, I currently have him at 4 55 and he is amazing. I don't know why people are not consodering him in the same tier with those three...
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★

For me, in general matchup, i'd say Voodoo, he is an absolute MVP for me, I currently have him at 4 55 and he is amazing. I don't know why people are not consodering him in the same tier with those three...

Gotta agree with this. Voodoo is freaking underrated.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    #1 UC
    #2 IF/IIF
    #3 Juggs
    #4 JF
    #5 Diablo
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Clairvoyant is actually the best mystic champion beside Scarlet Witch.

It’s because depending who you meet she can be poison, bleed and incinerate immune.

She can also tank an sp3 after activating her sp3 first to enable Death Touch and then opponent activates it’s sp3 and you literally are immortal.

Her sp2 during Curse Of Blood regenerate back a lot whenever you need it. It also inflict bleed. DEEP WOUND mastery affect this to be even better.

Curse of Plague is so good against Hyperion because it nullifying per hits. If you inflict a sp2 then Hyperion would be given a “buff immunity” which helps Clairevoyant to negate Hyperion Power gain for a set of duration while growing her Mystic charges. It don’t only works on Hyperion but as well other champions and literally against 80% champions as long they don’t have an passive buff on itself. Top it of that you are able to power drain while power gain depending how much power bar the opponent has, you could quickly build back to another sp2 if the opponent is close to sp3 bar... kinda infinitely sp2 power drain to power gain. It also inflict poison.

Curse of Hellfire is my most favorite. Right now my Clairevoyant undupe as 5* r4 does little close to 1750 red energy damage per hits from her sp2. Her sp2 is a lot of hits so you kinda deals like 12-13k red energy damage from itself. It also inflict incinerate.

Those curse modes I tried to explain have a little extra on it when inflicting bleed or poison or incinerate. Take Hyperion for example as he is poison immune I would then activate Curse Of Plague mode to continue nullifying his power gain buff aswell inflicting poison, but since Hyperion is poison immune then I will be given 4% power gain from it after the end of MLLLM. This to help you a little to reach another round of sp2 faster. Same thing with bleed and incinerate while facing an opponent that is immune to it.

Forgot to mention when you activate a sp2 and you manage to get another round of sp2 then your Curse of Blood, Plague and Hellfire benefits hugely from it as it will be double amount of the normal one. Be sure to do have 20x mystic charges to help the Death Touch stay more longer.

Long ass reading but hope I helped. She is worth r5 and much better than any mystic champions to ever come. She may not seems so but she’s kinda Scarlet Witch Version 2.0 for me.
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    GRider, versatile & 1/3 of the OG Trinity!
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    dr.Doom
    SS if you want constant nullification and high damage
    Doom if you want absolute power and high damage
    Magik if you want power and want people to grow mental hemorrhoids in AW
    CV if you want immunities, power and damage
    DV if you want stronk poison and power control
    Unstoppable Colossus if you seek style