**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hall of heroes rewards

Anyone else feel that epic isn’t worth playing for the rewards? I feel it’s a bit underwhelming on what you get from it.

Comments

• 16k fights are not easy fights for most summoners. If anything they’re drawn out and the gold obtained could easily be obtained by grinding. With much easier fights. I guess it seems a little rushed on the thought of rewards.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    The 1k 6* shards are enough don't be greedy
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    You don’t have to do it mate. There are lots who would do maybe even more for those rewards
  • 16k fights are not easy fights for most summoners. If anything they’re drawn out and the gold obtained could easily be obtained by grinding. With much easier fights. I guess it seems a little rushed on the thought of rewards.

The fights are easy relative to the magnitude of the rewards. They won't be easy for every player in general, but that's true for all content. For every piece of content there is a level of progress below which the content will be too difficult to do, or even just more difficult than the value of the rewards contained within it. That's par for the course, and the reason why there are multiple difficulty tiers for most content.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I suspect almost everyone has a ramp up champ, like Aegon, Morningstar, corvus. With these long stretches of relatively uncomplicated fights, MS can do MOST of the fights in her Godmode and take the pain out.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★

Anyone else feel that epic isn’t worth playing for the rewards? I feel it’s a bit underwhelming on what you get from it.

Let me guess... Should have been 10k.6* shards?
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    1k 6 star shards. High end potions and revives and the gifting crystals at the end? And like what 60k gold each part? I mean for an event that takes minimal energy it's pretty good. Even when kabam does something good for gold revives ect ect, people complain.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    This event is awesome, nice easy low energy fights and high level revives, and at the end 5 GGC! A little t2a 1k 6 star shards a nice little chunk of gold, keep this kind of event coming, only gripe is having to wait each week to do it, some like that but id rather be able to do it all at once
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    i am a medium player who just completed 5.2 recently. have 2 5* at r4 (hype & thing) & a bunch of r3 5*s & maxed 4*s. master is my b teams game & epic need my a team with intense fight. i find that my lvl is around 10-12k fights. but those 16k fights are relatively easy cause of no global nodes. i think everyone should upgrade their roster to complete those.

if a medium player has 4* maxed/5* r3 champs can play easily 8-10k pi opponent & for those endgame player who has maxed 5*s & 6*s, for those 16k fights are as easy like we fight 7/8k pi opponent.

every content is not for evryone, but one should try to beat high lvl content to progress more & get more skill..

overall i think kabam made this content good... (but i would be happy if these quests were a bit short B) )
  • For some, Epic might be too much. For anyone with a few 5* R4s, it should be a walk in the park. Let alone having a few 5* R5s or 6* R2s. 45 fights per chapter (so far). That's not too bad IMO. Personally, I'm doing every difficulty. Easy revives, easy gold, easy extras. Not sure what more could be expected for the difficulty here. The Boss fights are the only one to have more than a basic Global boost, and even those are relatively straightforward (so far anyway).
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I think you should also consider the amount of gold you get per quest. 50,000 gold per quest! I'm not counting the amplified gold rate either.

12 quests in total, each gives 50,000 gold.
    So you get a total of 600,000 gold for doing Epic alone.

Master mode gives you 312,000 gold and Heroic gives you 144,000 gold.

So you get a total of 1,056,000 gold for doing Heroic, Master and Epic. Along with all the insane amount of revives and potions, and the energy requirements are pretty less as well.

100% on board with this event. It's amazing!