**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So many rank up gems, but so little iso

CodeOmegaCodeOmega Posts: 201 ★★★
So I just took nick and void to r5, and my iso is completely depleted. I have a 2016 rank up gem for magik from 3-4, a rank up gem for IMIW from 3/4, and a 2-3 and 3-4 2016 gem for OML. The problem isn’t gold, but iso. I tried grinding arena for prem shards, but those aren’t enough. Already done UC and master 100%. Any other ways to get iso?

Comments

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Give it a week or two. You will open some 4* crystals and dupe some champs in the meanwhile. That should give you enough ISO.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    Greater gifting crystals award a lot of iso too if I remember correctly.

I feel your pain. I’m lacking in gold and ISO and have a new 5* Warlock I can’t take past R2 at the moment. It’s brutal
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I feel you, I just finished taking up my cap marvel from 3-5 and I was scrapping every last bit of content for the last few levels. I finally got four of the max sig two star crystals which would be enough for me to form a three star to give me the last bit of iso from a dupe and then I pulled my first Immortal Iron Fist, blocking me from forming that crystal. When I did fin
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    ^finally form a three star I pulled Warlock, a new champ. Bad day for good luck. I did finally level her up though.
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    How do you guys lack iso? There are so many 3/4 star crystals and PHCs.