**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Perfect ending for Variant 4 reward

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
This is perfect reward for exploring Variant 4.

Cosmic for venom and the rest are self explanatory from the photos

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    I got Mutant AG, R4 gem and Havok.

Science R5 gem to bring my Spidey Gwen up though.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I might actually try LOL exploration once I get aegon to R5. Currently, I have zero t1a from the level up event. :D
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I wish I could get a 5* Skill Awakening Gem too 😭 Congrats!
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Zuko_ILC said:

Very nice, he is one of my favorite champs! Took my 6* unduped to r2 praying to dupe him!

You did what?? Hope you're not in competative alliance
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Jestress said:

You got the LOL Exploration starter kit.

i lol'd
    Me too lol
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Very nice, he is one of my favorite champs! Took my 6* unduped to r2 praying to dupe him!

Venom or Aegon?
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Very lucky. I got a cosmic AG, cosmic 4-5, and 5* Corvus. Too bad I got Corvus 2 weeks ago, used an AG and 199 stones and 4-5 gem from V2 on him. I guess I just have to wait to get Movie Marvel now.

And taking non dupe Ægon to R2, not the best decesion imo.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Deadmaddy said:

Zuko_ILC said:

You did what?? Hope you're not in competative alliance
    Isn't this game about ranking and using champs you enjoy? I get the prestige idea but ultimately its about enjoying the game. If being in a top prestige alliance works for you great. You do you but allow others to enjoy the game in their own way