**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI CHANGE back to "Normal" after 25.0 Update???

KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
I've seen alot of posts about the AI being "changed" awhile back. I believe it was sped up, which caused several issues (Backdraft intercepts, AI throwing SPs during combos, etc) Curious, does it seem like the AI has been toned down, back to "Normal" since 25.0 update? I've definitely noticed a difference. Whatever Mods say about it "wasn't changed intentionally", it seems to have been "changed" (again, & know it's their right per today) for the better. Wdyou think fellow summoners???
P.S. One way that's obvious if AI had changed is when u Auto-Fight. Didn't want to share before bc alot of factors. But when a 10K champ gets KO'd by a 4K AI,...something def is different. Not the case anymore.

AI CHANGE back to "Normal" after 25.0 Update??? 1 vote

Did the AI Change back to "Normal"?
0%
Did the AI Stay Same: Sped Up?
0%
Do u notice a difference or doesn't effect u?
0%
Is this all "Conspiracy Theories"? (For Trolls)
100%
Maldroit2 1 vote

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I think it all depends on where and who your fighting. I don’t think it was returned to “normal”. Though. The ai is always getting smarter we just have to adjust
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited December 2019

Here's a sshot (can't upload video) of recent Auto-Fight. Does anyone have 1 before 25.0 & after 22.0?