**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I Think I Am The King Of Worst Luck !!!

So i have opened 9 crystals Throughout this month and last month You guys wont believe the luck i had i Opened almost 9 crystals and bam worst tiers of all has come forth my door Ignore the three star lord blade and goblin those i got in october from there on further the 9 crystal lines . I Have Made History Y'all

Comments

• MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    That's some bad luck,know how you feel,had the same in first 12 crystals
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    thats 9 in a row bad luck mate 9 crystals 90,000 shards mahn not a single good opened 2 yesterday moonknight and rhino like wtf
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    I can sympathise, my first 10 5*s weren’t all that great either, I had to rely on my 4*s for the majority of Act 5 exploration. But I’ve been on a couple of lucky streaks since then, so don’t worry your time will come!

I can sympathise, my first 10 5*s weren’t all that great either, I had to rely on my 4*s for the majority of Act 5 exploration. But I’ve been on a couple of lucky streaks since then, so don’t worry your time will come!

yeah mahn i am dying need of a good champ i hope christmas rewards i might be able to get get a 5* SHARDS atleast 5k to 7k it will work perfectly
    Agentk said:

Blade and Morningstar are quite good unfortunately others are all quite meh

yeah mate excluding blade morningstar and star lord when duped he is god tier and rest are meme tier ones
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I went through this also, out of my first 30 5 star crystals the best 2 champs i got by far were x23 and crossbones and they were my first 2 r4s with x23 being first. They carried me through everything for a long time. This is a long time ago and after opening a hundred more ive gotten very, very lucky and most likely it wil turn around for you at some point but i can sympathize, i would focus on blade for now and the rest will come with time.

I went through this also, out of my first 30 5 star crystals the best 2 champs i got by far were x23 and crossbones and they were my first 2 r4s with x23 being first. They carried me through everything for a long time. This is a long time ago and after opening a hundred more ive gotten very, very lucky and most likely it wil turn around for you at some point but i can sympathize, i would focus on blade for now and the rest will come with time.

yaah mate just looking for more skill iso i have others but i donnt want to waste the gold to much and i have him at rank 4 33/55 so in time if i get a 4* skill duped then i will smash him fully

Morningstar is godly at 5 souls, Especially with the Mephisto Synergy.

ik thats why i excluded her from meme tier champs ik she is good af with 5 souls
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    that's just average luck, not the worst

dude your kidding me if this would happend to you i think you might have gone insane about it
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Grats on Groot.
    Aryl said:

Grats on Groot.

hahah ik mahn he sucks :wink:
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Aryl said:

Grats on Groot.

Do you have a Groot detector in your device?
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Ah bro, I feel ya.my last 5 5*s were also total rubbish. My first 2 were god tier.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Aryl said:

Grats on Groot.

It's my 6th sense.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    You have Blade, Starlord, Ultron and Thor Ragnarok(Thor sucks til Awakened and high Sig) but you have a pretty good lineup
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★

dude your kidding me if this would happend to you i think you might have gone insane about it
    prior to lvl 60 i only had 5 5* champs and they were all bad
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    🤢
  • GimmeCullGimmeCull Posts: 52
    Know the feeling. For the last 3 weeks all premium crystals have awarded nothing but duped 2 star rubbish.

Over 1.5m of gold from pools gold crystals aswell and still no gold pool

Not going to bother buying Crystal's anymore. Just a massive waste.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    If you didn’t have Starlord (needs dupe), Blade, Symbiote Spidey, and Ultron.. I’d agree with you.. it’s not great roster but there are some summoners with worse pulls than that.. once you duped Starlord and can hold your combo, he can hit really hard.. Symbiote Spidey can stack armor breaks and his sp2 is guaranteed 100% crit. Ultron might not be as good as before but he is double immune (bleed/poison) champion.. and can regen a bit of health too.
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    Yikes, that looks like my rooster except I have almost double the number of fairly underwhelming champions … well at least you know you have plenty of company :-)
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    I have many good champions and even pulled 5* Aegon recently from the Black Friday deals, just kabam way to not make me quit, don’t worry you are in company of a lot of summoners.. my most recent pull is moonknight dupe (1st time awaken).
    The reel had many god tier high demi-god tier champions like sunspot, Capt America IW, Namor, Ghost Rider, and as it slowed down it lands on moonknight, next was modok (which would have been new champion).. I’d rather get Modok. Moonknight has no purpose than arena, he will stay 1/25 until kabam buff him.

Aryl said:

Grats on Groot.

idk if thats a thing :smiley:

Ah bro, I feel ya.my last 5 5*s were also total rubbish. My first 2 were god tier.

well my last 9 crystal mahn can you believe it cause i cant