**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Silver surfer question

AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
Does this guy has any kind of aar? His specials kill my duped gp, wich shouldn't happen. Maybe I'm missing something, but can't reread his abilities as I don't have him

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Unless there is something with the nodes. I don't think Silver Surfer should be able to do that. You can double check here: https://auntm.ai/champions/silversurfer/tier/6

• Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★
    Probably nodes. Although if he has 3 buffs active his SP2 is unblockable for 4 seconds
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The energy damage that’s dealt for each buff he has doesn’t trigger gwenpool’s sig
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Lvernon15 said:

The energy damage that’s dealt for each buff he has doesn’t trigger gwenpool’s sig

Agreed. Gwenpool's Sig doesn't actually ensure that a Special can't ever finish her off; it just reduces the initial Attack damage, but not any follow-up 'after-damage'.

Red Hulk can do the same thing; so can Spider-Gwen after SP3, or Vision. Gwen will die immediately after the Special Attack as the after-damage kicks in.