**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to R5? Medusa, the Champion or Annihilus (can awaken all of them)

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Any of those to R5 or wait for Captain Marvel MCU if I ever get her?
Also I heard Annihilus is gonna get buffed sometime in the next 5 million years right?

Who to R5? Medusa, the Champion or Annihilus (can awaken all of them) 17 votes

Medusa
88%
Lvernon15Kamikaze_TurtlesolopoloBrokenColonaut123BlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonEtjamaSpeedro420TheoncomingstormFreeToPlay_21BonzodavidIbby13579rebel_ 15 votes
The Champion
0%
Annihilus
0%
Wait for Captain Marvel MCU
11%
Nichj99LucianoDelHoya 2 votes

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Medusa
    In the current state, Medusa stomps over all of them. I'd say go with her, you can wait for the Annhilus buff and see for yourself if you want to though.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★

In the current state, Medusa stomps over all of them. I'd say go with her, you can wait for the Annhilus buff and see for yourself if you want to though.

Another question let's say at R4 who would be a better defender assuming awakened Medusa or the Champion?
  • MerdsuperMerdsuper Posts: 107
    I’m in the same situation but with the champion and medusa both duped
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    No question there imo
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    Strategic said:

Another question let's say at R4 who would be a better defender assuming awakened Medusa or the Champion?
    Out of those 2, Medusa. Out of all of them, Annihilus.