**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IS SHE ANY GOOD??(I know she isnt but how much)

Got her after 100% master and UC completion (not exploration)

But i am happy that it wasnt a cyclops or gambit or deadpool x force

Comments

• HedronHedron Posts: 359
    She's nice with ok damage and some sttuns and shocks.
    My first 5 star helped me a lot
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    Sp1 and sp2 stuns I think, sp2 has higher damage needs dupe thou, unduped is ok only
  • tDarkKnighttDarkKnight Posts: 32
    Yeah, as everyone has already mentioned, an awakened Storm can dish out massive SP2s, but unawakened, she's pretty meh.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Yeah she’s alright but in terms of a pure damage champion which is the only thing she does there’s just so many better options out there. Unless you’re a massive fanboy or want to play withh champs not many other people do I’d leave her as arena fodder.
    Only my opinion
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Thanks for the opinions guys
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    unfortunately she's outdated, average damage, no utility, very simple playstyle (nothing intriguing on her abilities) but if she is out of your first 3-4 5*s she might be useful,
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Kalantak said:

unfortunately she's outdated, average damage, no utility, very simple playstyle (nothing intriguing on her abilities) but if she is out of your first 3-4 5*s she might be useful,

She is my 14th 5 star mate
    I already have an awakened 5 star aegon
    But i am not planning to try lol anytime soon(coz i haven't completed rttl chapter 4 yet 😂)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    She's only good for arena
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I think she gets a bad rap. Her second is totally devastating. I have found her very reliable. I never use her first or third only her second. If you manage the evade buff just before you hit it- it is massively destructive.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    When awakened her specials can do some serious damage, but she’s greatly outdated, all she has is her special damage and a chance to stun, other champs have this and 10x more
    edited December 2019
    I feel that we summoners, as a group, allow our opinions about these champs to be shaped by a handful of summoners that seem to successfully convince us of facts without proof. I often wonder, did they play with a ranked awakened version? Did they run them with a suicide or a god killer build? How many times did they attempted to achieve or complete something with them and fail? How many of them used the champ with a synergized squad or team? I think the anwer is, that most talking smack about a champ, have never ranked them, awakened them or synergized them before coming in here to declare they are worthless...i think many just parrot what they have already heard from other sources. And just because Seatin or one of the other video bloggers says it is so doesn't mean that it is!
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Without her sig: no, absolutely not.

With her sig: yeah, maybe, with the proper synergies:
    CAIW
    Red Cyclops
    Magneto
    Namor
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Without her sig: no, absolutely not.

With her sig: yeah, maybe, with the proper synergies:
    CAIW
    Red Cyclops
    Magneto
    Namor

If you want more reliable stuns and shocks, switch Magneto and Namor for Cable and Sunspot.

Alternatively: Magneto, Warlock and Sunspot.
    edited December 2019
    This game is built around "team work" it amazes me how, in my alliance and those we face in war, so many summoners are carrying squads of "god tier" and "beyond god tier" champs withput the benifit of synergies...plowing theough on the raw power of their champs. I asked one of my allaince members why he didn't try to improve the squad with some kind of synergy. The response i got was, "i don't need synergy". I feel they do not fully understand "team work." The squad is meant to work together as in and like a team. Put some of these "dogs" in a properly thought out and ranked synergized squad and they are not such "dogs" anymore! They turn into wolves! I say raise her! Play her wirh black panther and get the energy gain, thow in magic, or cyclops or magneto (just to name a few options) i use her with pheonix and magic and get very satisfactory results.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Test her out!
    I reckon if she is on the same team as CapIW and Corvus (maybe throw in a Red Cyclops as well), her special damage increases exponentially. Of course, most of her damage output comes from her dupe, but she can still deal massive damage on SP2 without it
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    My 6 star r1 storm drops 30-40k sp2s and shes not duped... She hits pretty hard 3.5k mediums but shes def not gonna be on my main squad. However i do use her now and again just for something different and for a little fun bc she is fun to play, her animations feel faster then most champs and her specials feel great to fire off.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0f0ZrOfH_U
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    she needs a guranteed crits on special attacks like gamora and better shock damage which scales with her signature ability or even better shocks on her basic attacks thatt converts to prowess buffs (new signature ability may b)
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Rap said:

This game is built around "team work" it amazes me how, in my alliance and those we face in war, so many summoners are carrying squads of "god tier" and "beyond god tier" champs withput the benifit of synergies...plowing theough on the raw power of their champs. I asked one of my allaince members why he didn't try to improve the squad with some kind of synergy. The response i got was, "i don't need synergy". I feel they do not fully understand "team work." The squad is meant to work together as in and like a team. Put some of these "dogs" in a properly thought out and ranked synergized squad and they are not such "dogs" anymore! They turn into wolves! I say raise her! Play her wirh black panther and get the energy gain, thow in magic, or cyclops or magneto (just to name a few options) i use her with pheonix and magic and get very satisfactory results.

While I don't disagree with synergies being a great boost to a champ I do disagree with relying on them for aw. With the new nodes added to aw you need a few counters to run a lane successfully. I do agree with running synergies on quests when possible and I hate the YouTube tier listings. Some champs have more to them than just dealing massive damage in a short time. Aw just restricts your team too much to worry about synergies