**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We May be Getting Doom Bots

solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
Small thing I just realized, since we now have Dr. Doom, we may be seeing Doom Bots some time in the future to replace Sentinels and Ultron bots.

Sentinels were the last of these added to the game and they've been here for a good while, they might be getting replaced soon. And with Galactus coming as well, he'll probably be the next major villain and new AQ boss, with Doom as his ally or something.

Comments

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

I hope Doom isn't galactus' ally. In Secret wars he basically **** slaps Galactus and makes him guard his castle lol

Maybe not an ally but I definitely think he'll be a major villain along with Galactus. Maybe a Kang/Thanos type thing.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Don't we already have pictures of them here on the forums? If you remove your profile avatar, by default it will choose the Doom's bot avatar
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

Don't we already have pictures of them here on the forums? If you remove your profile avatar, by default it will choose the Doom's bot avatar

Are those doom bots? Never noticed.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Just like Skrulls... oh wait.