**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Selling 5 star champs

Is there any way to sell my 5 star champs since they are trash ?
(N.B: Ronan, magneto, Hela, Iron Fist, Thor Rag. and Spider Man classic).

Comments

• AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    No sir
  • HaythamHaytham Posts: 52

No sir

There must be a way to do so, because playing to get these champs is a waste of time
    If summoners will claim about selling champs by mistake, kabam must do a second verification/warning to keep them safe
  • You have listed some champs that in certain circumstances are very useful, either for themselves or as part of a synergy team supporting another attacker.

“Perpetual stun”.
    “Can not die” teams.
    etc.. and some of others are not bad either.
    This game seems to be just a money grabber this made me lost the overwhelming condition i had before playing such game, i have a very old account at the beginning of 2015, i had left playing this game for a while, but i returned back because i like marvel characters and this is the only good game to find my passion in, any way it is just a game.
  • RevendigoRevendigo Posts: 25
    Why would you want to sell 5*s
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Haytham said:

This game seems to be just a money grabber this made me lost the overwhelming condition i had before playing such game, i have a very old account at the beginning of 2015, i had left playing this game for a while, but i returned back because i like marvel characters and this is the only good game to find my passion in, any way it is just a game.

Judging by the multiple posts re: your bad luck with 5* crystals, seems like this game is more stressful than enjoyable. I've opened 100s of these and have gotten numb to what I get to the point where I'm shocked if I didn't max sig my Netflix DD.

Maybe it's best to step away from the game for good this time; if you like Marvel as most of us do, get yourself a Disney+ sub, it's definitely cheaper.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    No!

Haytham said:

Judging by the multiple posts re: your bad luck with 5* crystals, seems like this game is more stressful than enjoyable. I've opened 100s of these and have gotten numb to what I get to the point where I'm shocked if I didn't max sig my Netflix DD.

Maybe it's best to step away from the game for good this time; if you like Marvel as most of us do, get yourself a Disney+ sub, it's definitely cheaper.
    Anyway this game developers not depending on the real power and prestige of marvel characters, how come thanos would be one of weakest characters?

Haytham said:

I am mature enough to close this non decent conversation that led to disney stuff for kids like you
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Lol Disney+ is going to have exclusive Marvel content...I guess you’re not as big of a fan as you say you are.

Tried to help, but looks like you’re just going to continue to be mad about everything.
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    Its hit the ground running too has disney plus with the mandalorian. Absolutely brilliant, if it keeps its quality to that standard then i am really looking forward to seeing the marvel content over the next few years

Lol Disney+ is going to have exclusive Marvel content...I guess you’re not as big of a fan as you say you are.

Tried to help, but looks like you’re just going to continue to be mad about everything.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, the matter is that every time i join this forum for any conversation i got just anything except the original subject.
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    PEOPLE : WANNA SELL FOUR AND 5 STARS
    KABAM : ACT SEVEN ONLY RANK ONE 5 STARS AND RANK2 4 STAR NODES
  • Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    5 star ronan is the best counter for uncollected boss this month and u call him trash, hella is good for reverse health node , u have no idea how to play this game for sure

5 star ronan is the best counter for uncollected boss this month and u call him trash, hella is good for reverse health node , u have no idea how to play this game for sure

You have to know that i played thus game since 2015 or maybe earlier, so i have some information to learn you how to play
    Haytham said:

You have to know that i played thus game since 2015 or maybe earlier, so i have some information to teach you how to play
  • I've read the posts and I too want to sell a five star Howard the Duck who will NEVER be used. I would prefer the limited trade in value than have him sit on my team. As I am NOT in an active alliance it takes forever to collect shards. It should be the team owners right to sell champs .
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    This has been said many many many many times before

Kabam have NO PLANS TO RE-ENABLE SELLING OF 5*S