**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next R4 5*

EndarkenedEndarkened Posts: 61
edited December 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I am looking at my next r4 5*. lots of good options in the mix including hyperion, venom and quake but i haven't done any variant content yet so the chance of landing the right 2015/16 rank up gem is out there. I'm tempted to rank up Guillotine 2099 for variant 3.

Really need some advice - hate to waste resources. Thanks

Next R4 5* 8 votes

Wait to complete variant
25%
UraniumNightbat216 2 votes
Rank up ...... and here's why?
75%
Lvernon15AleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgUsername19273DevilMayCryNerdNerdNerd1 6 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Take thing up, he’s a beast, if you’re currently doing variant avoid venom Hyperion quake and magik since a 2016 gem works for them all, once you finish it then take up those champs that you don’t get the gem for
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Hyperion is a beast rank him
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Do you run suicides or you were boosted when you were taking the screenshot ?

Since you have corvus, omega, black widow CV, if I assume you run suicide guillotine 2099 or thing is suicide friendly and will help you clearing some variant.

Also how close were you from your first rank 5. If you are close, I would say wait and take your first rank 5 since you have great R4 already.
  • EndarkenedEndarkened Posts: 61
    edited December 2019

Do you run suicides or you were boosted when you were taking the screenshot ?

Since you have corvus, omega, black widow CV, if I assume you run suicide guillotine 2099 or thing is suicide friendly and will help you clearing some variant.

Also how close were you from your first rank 5. If you are close, I would say wait and take your first rank 5 since you have great R4 already.

Hey bud actually I don't run suicides at the moment, think i was was boosted, just exploring map 5, I have one rank 5 which is Ghost
  • Karnz24Karnz24 Posts: 57
    Corvus, I just got mine to R5
    edited December 2019
    Corvus is r4 already. VTD onwards is r3

• Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Wait to complete variant

I am looking at my next r4 5*. lots of good options in the mix including hyperion, venom and quake but i haven't done any variant content yet so the chance of landing the right 2015/16 rank up gem is out there. I'm tempted to rank up Guillotine 2099 for variant 3.

Really need some advice - hate to waste resources. Thanks

Hate you jk why do you literally have so many good 5* and I just pulled my 8th iron Patriot dupe 😭😭
  • GamecodeOneGamecodeOne Posts: 87
    I have Corvus and Hyperion on rank 5. no regrets. Both dupe.
    Cheers @Nightbat216 you should see the array of rubbish champs that sit lower in the roster
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Wait to complete variant
    Could you take a screenshot of them to where I don't feel as sad lol
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    You can wait if you don't need them, but if you do, rank that hype boi or whomever you like/need more, especially if there are other decent old champa of that class. Like if you take hype, you still can use variant gems on venom, Thor, Ronan. And if you'll end up with 6 2016 cosmic gems, you can always rank up a champ like Groot for memes and diversity