**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The 5 Year Anniversary Celebration Kicks off on December 10th!

Comments

• Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    is that all? even the previous anniversaries were better! 5 yrs should be a BIG BIG milestone since its half a decade! yet the gift was only a variant and some 5* shards without EXCLUSIVE content made SPECIFICALLY for the 5 yr anniversary
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,755 ★★★★★

is that all? even the previous anniversaries were better! 5 yrs should be a BIG BIG milestone since its half a decade! yet the gift was only a variant and some 5* shards without EXCLUSIVE content made SPECIFICALLY for the 5 yr anniversary

The hall of heroes is part of it. Theres also another calendar starting when this one ends. And the boost to gold and bc. Its quite a bit. Tho of course they found a way to make people pay for it with variant 4 lol.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Some people double dipping in anniversary gifts is not a big deal then, I guess?

How do u double dip? Asking for a friend 😛
    I don't know whether that's still possible, but apparently there is/was a timeframe after the initial handout of anniversary gifts in which you could go from one progression tier to another, for example from uc to cavalier, and get the anniversary gift of the tier you moved into on top of the anniversary gift you've already gotten.

So summoners going from uc to cavalier in the past few days got a total of 25k 5* shards.

And yes, I am salty about that, in case anyone wants to feel smart for pointing that out lmao. Salty about not getting those, because I've been cav for several months now, and extremely salty about the lack of official response/acknowledgement.

There has even been a thread with screenshots showing and proving this ordeal. It's either buried or gone now.

Just saddening imo. Get your stuff together and adress this.
    I'll never understand these reactions. Would it have been nice to be the one that lucked out? Sure. It is really that big of a deal though? Not even a little bit. It's not like they got an extra awakening gem or rankup gem or something actually useful. They got an extra 5* crystal that going by ratio of bad or meh champs to great ones in the pool, more than likely was useless.
  • CapnCam3CapnCam3 Posts: 3

Haji_Saab said:

Some people double dipping in anniversary gifts is not a big deal then, I guess?

I don't know whether that's still possible, but apparently there is/was a timeframe after the initial handout of anniversary gifts in which you could go from one progression tier to another, for example from uc to cavalier, and get the anniversary gift of the tier you moved into on top of the anniversary gift you've already gotten.

So summoners going from uc to cavalier in the past few days got a total of 25k 5* shards.

And yes, I am salty about that, in case anyone wants to feel smart for pointing that out lmao. Salty about not getting those, because I've been cav for several months now, and extremely salty about the lack of official response/acknowledgement.

There has even been a thread with screenshots showing and proving this ordeal. It's either buried or gone now.

I rushed to get uncollected today (used all of my resources!) because I heard I’d get the uncollected gift in addition to the conqueror gift I already received. I didn’t get any additional gift. Maybe they fixed it? Oh well, at least I’m uncollected now.

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Well it’s only an extra 10k 5* shards.. not a big deal tbh.

Free stuff is free. Just take it. 😂
    edited December 2019

xNig said:

It's an extra 15k. If you want to downplay it, at least try to be accurate.
    If you’re Cavalier, you’ll get 15k in the first place. Uncollected gets 10k.

So if they double dipped rewards, it’ll be 25k. I’m assuming you’re complaining because you’re already Cavalier and have no way of getting that extra 10k shards.

If you’re only Uncollected, then well... lol.

Did being overcome by jealousy make you a little confused?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

I'll never understand these reactions. Would it have been nice to be the one that lucked out? Sure. It is really that big of a deal though? Not even a little bit. It's not like they got an extra awakening gem or rankup gem or something actually useful. They got an extra 5* crystal that going by ratio of bad or meh champs to great ones in the pool, more than likely was useless.
    Oh come on... Some people got 25k where I got 15k. Yes, that is a substantial difference to me.

If 10k shards don't mean much to you, then the 15k shards probably also didn't mean that much. My account isn't nearly as big as yours, so hell yeah I could make use of those, even with a sh*tty dupe or a new sh*tty champ I can use in arena.

It is a big deal to me. It's not a big deal to you. It's subjective, a matter of perspective really.

So please don't come up to me and act as if you're holding the one objective measurement for the one true degree of this issue.

And on top of that, as I said in the comment you quoted, I'm mostly fed up with the lack of a response.
    Being cavalier since the title existed has benefited myself and my account over those months far more than an extra 10k 5* shards so no I really don't think it's even a remotely big deal personally

xNig said:

xNig said:

It's an extra 15k. If you want to downplay it, at least try to be accurate.
    If you’re Cavalier, you’ll get 15k in the first place. Uncollected gets 10k.

So if they double dipped rewards, it’ll be 25k. I’m assuming you’re complaining because you’re already Cavalier and have no way of getting that extra 10k shards.

If you’re only Uncollected, then well... lol.

Did being overcome by jealousy make you a little confused?
    People going from uc to cav got an extra 15k shards.

It's not rocket science, mate. If you want to be a smarta**, you shouldn't forget the smart-part.
    Lol. They got an extra 10k shards. It’s not rocket science to know they didn’t get 15k + 15k but instead, 10k + 15k.

If you wanna complain, get the facts straight.
    edited December 2019
    They had to attain Cavalier before they got the 15k shards, no?

I'm sorry but I finally understand why you're throwing a tantrum on that extra 10k (or 15k) shards and why they are so important to you after looking up your account in game.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    So, my gift anniversary reward until now was another 5* Phoenix..... And a lot of potions to full my trash basket. Good thing is they will expire soon 😜
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★
    I’m was cavalier don’t really see why ther need to be that hassle about it if u ben cavalier for a lot time u gained a lot more that 15k shard not the end
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

I’m was cavalier don’t really see why ther need to be that hassle about it if u ben cavalier for a lot time u gained a lot more that 15k shard not the end

What I earned through that I had to put effort up for. What I earned through that those people can and will also earn.

It's not like I've gotten more so far, unless you assume I buy cav crystals lile crazy, what I don't do.

The cav title alone did not earn me much so far. Progression based calendars are quite new and not a game changer. I don't buy offers.

So what exactly did I gain more in equivalence to that amount of shards for no additional effort?
    Well why even started a discussion I’m don’t gotten xtra but I’m don’t need them either either way it bonus shard for them ther wait ikow it probably a buggy systems and ther need to change it.

xNig said:

xNig said:

They had to attain Cavalier before they got the 15k shards, no?

I'm sorry but I finally understand why you're throwing a tantrum on that extra 10k (or 15k) shards and why they are so important to you after looking up your account in game.

To clarify why your comment is so pathetic, since you didn't present yourself as the brightest candle so far:

1. People attain progression titles left right and center. How does that make it any better that some people lucked out on a glitch and some didn't? Non sequitur, homeboy.

2. I already stated how I could have used those shards. My account so smoll, no secrets there. Especially after me admitting that, what kind of a childish person would then go ahead and try to completely out of context shame me for that? Ad hominem, dog.

Get your stuff together, Nig McNotsoquickwhenitcomestothinking.
    Oh please. You’re whining over a FREE gift because someone got a bigger present than you.

Grow up.
    Someone got randomly more then other people, not only me, because of a glitch. Are you illiterate or something...?

How many people moved up a progression tier around the anniversary gifts, but did that either before or after the timeframe of the glitch?

You don't even seem like you can comprehend the situation here, so why do you even bother? Are boots that tasty?
    Geez. What a minute view.

In the whole scheme of things, because the additional 10k shards do not shift the power curve of the bulk of the people who received the extra gifts much, that it doesn’t make any sense to complain about it.

If it were 2 years back, then yes, 10k Shards is a big deal. Now.. meh. People can farm that in a week with no guarantees of a roster improvement.

However, if it were some rank up materials like 1 T5B, it would be a different story.

I comprehend the situation, but what I don’t comprehend is how an adult can be so petty and get worked up over such a small issue and haggle over it, despite it being FREE.

People can only do what they did once. Over the time period that I’ve became Cavalier, I’ve definitely reaped more benefits than 10k shards.

I really don't get your thinking process, if there is any, regarding that "FREE" sentiment. Am I complaining about the free stuff I got? Am I complaining about the free stuff anyone else got?

I am complaining about some people randomly benefiting from a glitch.

Still quite the slow sunday for you, I suppose.

In other words you’re not complaining about the free stuff you got.. but what others got.

You’re complaining because you’re jealous that others benefited from a one-off glitch that you weren’t able to benefit from, and making noise because 10k shards is a BIG deal despite just having receive 15k shards for free.

Got it.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    They received an extra 15k shards they weren't entitled to get. They were still Uncollected when the rewards were sent out. Thats an extra 15k shards and not 10k. I dont know about you but the right featured crystal could have a major impact to a lot of accounts. I've not commented on this before, but i do feel Kabam should at least acknowledge the situation.