**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Captain Marvel (Movie) or Corvus?

MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
edited December 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Here's yet another boring rank up question for y'all. I have a 3-4 cosmic gem and a cosmic awakening gem to use on either 5* Captain Marvel (Movie) or 5* Corvus. I don't run suicides and I don't have a Nick Fury of any star rating meaning I don't have access to his Synergy with Captain Marvel. My next goals are completion of 6.2 and 6.3.

Captain Marvel (Movie) or Corvus? 84 votes

Rank 4 and awaken 5* Captain Marvel (Movie)
52%
The_OneMegaSkater67Maverick75KossukoseSaielMityAntLvernon15dsds16wegnerkDuke_SilverMaster3418Charlie_ScenexxKyojinxxItsAMeSarthakMDarwishEndarkenedTheSquish671RockypantherxSidDDragonMeebleton 44 votes
Rank 4 and awaken 5* Corvus Glaive
47%
bhuv9191Duo_KulioSharkPowerr99CliffordcanDonnymeijBrokenskudpuppetSupersizeDankestChefSlapaBruinsfan8510DarthPhalPrimetime_769Championcriticshadow_lurker22Aleorr3nTsdoctorbTehsigzorzKhushhal 40 votes

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Her awakened ability is niche though. If you don't need it, I'd save the gem for Hype, Medusa or use it on Corvus if you're planning to use him a lot. If 6.2 and 6.3 is your goal, CMM is definitely the better option as her burst damage can take those health pools down. A R4 Corvus would have a very hard time dealing with those health pools and I personally feel that CMM is the best Cosmic champ in the game atm.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Unless you have a 6.2 sinister option already you’ll need this awakened cmm
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    We meet again

If you’re not running suicides Corvus is pretty much worthless. Now way you’ll get him charged in Act 6. I certainly can’t on my R4. CMM is still a beast without Nick fury but you might have a difficult time keeping her up. I don’t really think you need to awaken her unless you have a specific use for it, similarly for Corvus, whose awakened ability is probably better in those scenarios
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Save the gem for nova we might be surprised and turns out he is better then silver wet noodle surfer lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For content after 6.2 I’m seeing cmm as in a way better Corvus, she has the burst but she can maintain it long enough to finish off fights without getting into that point where you just have to heavy over and iver
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

Right. Save it for someone you have no idea what they are gonna be like instead of using it on an easily above god tier champ, not to mention one of the highest prestige in the game. Great advice all over this forum.

Hoard Mentality: Why be great today when you can be great six months from now :)
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Since you dont have fury I would rank up corvus before CMM
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I love democracy
  • Options
    FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Corvus anyday
  • Options
    I’m have the same choice right now. I have a cosmic awakening and I can r5 one of them. I’ve decided to go with Cap since I enjoy playing with her more.