**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venom the duck synergy

Which is the best synergy set up for VTD just pulled him and debating if I should take him to 4/55

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Survival - Groot and AV
    Damage - Venom, Carnage and HTD
  • calamitacalamita Posts: 29
    "Debating", dude that duck is a monster. If you hit 5 fury and 5 precision buffs the damage is insane. Or you can build him with regeneration buff, depending on which is your goal. In my opinion is one of the best character. My rank 4 did all the realm alone without a single potion spend. (Just Vs Wolverine I have used a 4/4 Void)
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Venom.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He doesn’t really need a synergy team, but they synergy that gives him a higher chance to trigger the offence buffs is the best one to my knowledge, though personally I’d fill the other spots with chanps you can use individually
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I've had runs where VTD got three regen and power gain and two fury and crit. Monster.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Always have at least Venom, the others are just nice Additions but Venom makes getting Buffs built up quicker.

A good Trio I like to run is VtD, Venom, then Symbiote Supreme Or SpiderGwen.
    SpiderGwen's Synergy only effects herself, though it's a very big boost for her, as well VtD and Venom get a boost from the Symbiote Progenitor Synergy.
    While with Symbiote Supreme they all 3 get the Symbiote Progenitor Boost from Venom, the 15% Bleed Chance Boost from SS, then SS get a Chance to reapply a Stagger that has just been Used/Expires, while VtD gets a Resistance to Nullify and Fate Seal Effects as well as start every fight with 40 Aberration Charges.
  • It's already been mentioned, but I enjoy the benefits Spider-Gwen, Venom the Duck, and Symbiote Supreme give each other.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Is he worth r5? I pulled a cosmic 4-5 gem and a cosmic awakening gem from 100% variant 2
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★

It's already been mentioned, but I enjoy the benefits Spider-Gwen, Venom the Duck, and Symbiote Supreme give each other.

I’ve used that team + Venom & She Hulk. Great questing team
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Fun character to use. Enjoy
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

It's already been mentioned, but I enjoy the benefits Spider-Gwen, Venom the Duck, and Symbiote Supreme give each other.

Ayeee 👉👉