**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bases

When are bases coming? It's said "coming soon" from when alliances first came into the game in whatever update that was.

I think it should be a mode where it could be a mode where alliances put 5 defenders similar to alliance wars, but it is a one player mode, and when you search up an alliance, you can go into their base as if it was a quest, with unique nodes and rewards, and the alliance gets rewards whenever someone enters it. Something like that. Post feedback!

Comments

• KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    When are bases coming? It's said "coming soon" from when alliances first came into the game in whatever update that was.

I think it should be a mode where it could be a mode where alliances put 5 defenders similar to alliance wars, but it is a one player mode, and when you search up an alliance, you can go into their base as if it was a quest, with unique nodes and rewards, and the alliance gets rewards whenever someone enters it. Something like that. Post feedback!
    they have bases on their other game, transformers: forged to fight, and it's pretty much that.

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Bases will show up when they run out of brilliant ideas like adding more stars to champs or removing defender kill points from the AW.

Maybe after they nerf MD and Magik. Watch it happen cause of all the nerf and adjustment threads about Magik and MD.
  • Lol maybe I should play transformers instead
  • I hope the show up
  • @addisonbassist you don't want bases in the game?
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    I hope they don't do the transformers version champs are already locked and used by enough content as is don't need them locked even more
  • I like when they add new resources and different ways to obtain things, like the glory store. I love the glory store
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    @addisonbassist you don't want bases in the game?

Not if they're set up like Kabam's Transformers F2F... I actually invested quite a bit of time and money in that game when it first came out, hoping I would learn to like it and it never happened.

Bases in that game are awful. They cost resources to maintain and they're the same resources you need to upgrade your bots, so there's a constant struggle as to where to add resources.

Bases also lock up champs you need to use for other events... so, if you decide to use your worst champs on your base so your best champs can quest, the chances of your base being raided and you having resources stolen is higher.

There are defensive tools that you add to each node on your base that strengthen your bots that guard your base. You need to earn crystals to obtain them and collect them, just like your bots... so it's just another thing on top of your bot collection that costs ISO and units and really just detracts from your bot team growth and dilutes your resources.

To have to maintain a base on top of doing AQ, AW, arena grinds and quests, would honestly be a huge turnoff for me... I doubt I'm the only one.

I would like to see Kabam make what they have better and spend time enhancing/fixing current game functionality, rather than adding more **** that isn't interesting or won't work.

Agree with this...I played a little and it was dumb. Totally pointless. If anything like that is put in this game...it probably would be the worst flop this game has ever introduced after leaving the coming soon tag on it for over 2 years....massive disappointment.
  • I like when they add new resources and different ways to obtain things, like the glory store. I love the glory store

I agree with you, but that's the exact opposite of what they did.

They added MORE things you need to obtain and they all use the SAME limited resources to upgrade them.

Adding more ways to obtain resources is always cool... but when you only have so many resources and too many things that need those resources, it sucks.

For example... you have 1000 ISO. Do you upgrade your bot or do you use it to upgrade your base?

I agree that sounds horrible. It's like how u don't know wether or not to buy arena crystals, or donate BCs to alliance treasury. I hate grinding arena, so I usually don't have many BCs and it's a hard decision for me, especially since my units come and go so quickly

• IdontinksoIdontinkso Posts: 156
    Delete the option for now. The transformers model does sound horrible...Another cost to play alliance is not needed or wanted. Making it return as extra credit sounds good.
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    Its a myth.
  • MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    Another idea for base is that there's only 1 opponent, "the boss". This boss can be a bit harder for the alliances with higher prestige.

Everybody from your alliance can join with 3 champions, those champions aren't locked into the base, so you can still play war or AQ with your champions.

The "boss" has around 8mil health for an alliance with 4.5k prestige. The rewards will be around a t4b, some t4c fragments and some 4* and 5* crystal shards. The "boss" changes every week, and the rewards will refresh too.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    WHAT PART OF COMING SOON DON'T YOU UNDERHAND?!?!?

:wink:
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    UNDERSTAND*.... looking back now... I kind of regret this.
  • Lol no bases then