**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected rewards buff

We did see a buff between Normal to Master difficulty. A few months ago. But the Developers left the biggest buff to last (for Uncollected).

I feel now its time to give the much needed reward Buff for uncollected due to the way the game is going.

For Completion&exploration

Uncollected rewards buff 65 votes

Buff the UC rewards right no!
55%
NanoDroidAjay121Alex13369Monto_Carlos28SamdroxtaarSharkPowerr99CliffordcanBrokenMaster3418BackjrTheHoodedDormammuHalleyStarKillerVIIKOTFOELordRaymond3BlackJ4zzX_Factor_AgentKillershark021FF10Dead1 36 votes
Buff the UC rewards within a couple of months?!
15%
AknylmzGrootman1294ChampioncriticBowTieJohnDjinArham1BonzodavidDemion_ChaosDevilMayCryZ2f6hQ 10 votes
I love the rewards as they are!
13%
SpeedbumpDonnymeijVoltolosFhfjghhggggjfhfjgdot_dittoMassapealNerdNerdNerd1IbbyNightbat216 9 votes
I love the rewards so much that i feel i should be rewarding kabam instead!
15%
AddyosDemonzfyreSolotrixTehsigzorzShadownamezAdamb208Florvenskydeepblack12UraniumChewie420 10 votes

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Its all about the Polls atm! Without them Kabam would give us nothing.

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

Show me one poll that made Kabam do something because of the poll.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Exactly but Kabam said No to a Cav difficulty when i did my last poll on the issue. So hence if they said no to that then just buff the UC rewards x

It only makes sense to add that difficulty when a certain portion of players have reached the milestone. As more time passes, it’s more feasible. I think an alternative would be a single path for cavalier (think “Champion Challenge”) for more endgame rewards.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

Werent there tons of shehulk polls?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

Werent there tons of shehulk polls?
    No, tons of feedback on the main threads and dozens and dozens of threads. I'm sure there were polls but they didn't solely make them do anything.
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    Instead of buffing UC rewards, they just need to add the cavalier difficulty..
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★

I feel you should waste forum space with a useless poll....bunch of dumb choices. How about a general discussion on the progression of the game and the further progression of rewards. If they litter the game with too much then it loses its value. Basically, everyone wants better and more rewards but what they give is pretty nice. What they need is a Cavalier difficulty with better rewards, not just give you more stuff for completing fairly easy content. Most the UC EQ’s can be done with skill and a three star roster. Just stating my .02

3* roster wow! And am sure you have pulled it off. You think this variant 4 or what please be realistic and stop overstating
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Kabam won't add cavalier difficulty till after act 6.4 so you all should stop whinning its just a game no need to rush
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I love the rewards as they are!
    Kabam should leave uncollected alone. If they buffed the rewards that would mean they'd increase the difficulty as well. If they want to increase difficulty they should just release cavalier difficulty instead of ramping up uc
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Uc is fine, we need a cav difficultly

Cav difficulty are Variants LoL, AoL and Act 6. Kabam said they are pursuing Variants, ______ of Legends, and Story mode for end game players. They aren’t gonna do a Cav EQ for a while.
  • I feel like this poll is either missing an option or two or that it is very biased
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Uncollected rewards are fine. As many have pointed out we need a new difficulty. The only thing uncollected needs is units.
  • I feel like Too_Qik started another account to make polls with....
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    They should buff master rewards they suck
  • Jose12093Jose12093 Posts: 14
    What they need to do is remove gold from calendar for progression items . Gold as a daily items is such a waste for uncollected calendar