**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A 4 star milestone thought

Personally I don't have time to grind for 72 hours straight for the slim chance of getting a four star champion. Ever give any thought of making a four star champion a milestone achievement? Especially since you are going to be releasing six stars one day? For me it can become first rating if I grind and get three or 4 million and still don't get a champion. Or even possibly make more levels of milestones? Again I enjoy playing but grinding is not only boring but sometimes discouraging. Especially hearing how high the numbers were for Doc Ock. Heck even adding a three star (the future two star I'm sure) as a milestone oils at least be throwing the games "collectors" a bone.
Thanks
P.S. What happened to Jessica Jones? I thought she was supposed to be a playable character?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Not going to happen.
    It happened once in the past, and Kabam never did it again. Probably because it was too easy
  • Doctor14Doctor14 Posts: 37
    But with the dawning of the 6 stars they could do something to help make the transition.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    How would you determine the milestone for each champ? can't have iron man and iceman being the same.
    Have the top milestones for each be the champions. Who they place in the arenas but if they truly want more people to be diverse in the quests and wars make champions more obtainable with visual goals. I do appreciate the face that they have placed chances in the month calendar and event quests maybe another idea is to place a champion of each star in the completed event quests per quest level. Personally I still can only get Heroic complete and can't really dent master. Again I don't have time to basically make playing this game a full time job to try and get a champion. The game isn't that interesting.
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    edited August 2017
    Fully agree. As a father and having a partner plus work I don't actually have the time to grind 24/7. Nor do I have the champs to pull off the unlimited streak. I grinded for a 4* champ and didn't get it. Grinded so hard I got into trouble for being on my phone too much and ended up sleeping on the couch hahahaha . Was disheartening to put that much effort in and come up empty. I don't go for the 4* anymore in case the same thing happens.
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    Pretty much just grind for PHCs n chips in arena.
    Doctor14 wrote: »
    Have the top milestones for each be the champions. Who they place in the arenas but if they truly want more people to be diverse in the quests and wars make champions more obtainable with visual goals. I do appreciate the face that they have placed chances in the month calendar and event quests maybe another idea is to place a champion of each star in the completed event quests per quest level. Personally I still can only get Heroic complete and can't really dent master. Again I don't have time to basically make playing this game a full time job to try and get a champion. The game isn't that interesting.

You mean 1.5 mil should be the champ? or 4 mil for the feature?
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    edited August 2017
    I think when 6 stars comes, and (if) we have 5 star arena we may get 4 star as basic milestone champ.
    danielmath wrote: »

Why not? Maybe even increase the milestones a little. I just feel grinding for a champion should have a clearly defined goal to set your mind upon. That would also stop the unknown astronomical numbers and give more people an opportunity to build their base of champions. Again I'm just expressing an opinion.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »

Why not? Maybe even increase the milestones a little. I just feel grinding for a champion should have a clearly defined goal to set your mind upon. That would also stop the unknown astronomical numbers and give more people an opportunity to build their base of champions. Again I'm just expressing an opinion.

No offence but for many that is 3 or less runs of all their infinite streak capable 4*/3*s so no chance of it being final milestone
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    It culd be good for the basice arean as a milstone at 3m. Can be done esay with enuget champ.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    If they included a milestone it would probably be 5kk for the basic
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    They should just make a crystal exclusive for the arenas. Have all of the champs already in the PHC but all the champs that have had an arena so far in the year as well. Maybe a small increase chance for repeat champs.

The crystals should be milestone and rank rewards. I bet peope would rather spend the units they would use to buy the crystals in the arena instead.
    I'm very much against this but if they did something tiered based on how many times they have been in the basic arena, i.e. 3rd time 2 mil, 2nd time 4 mil, 1st time 6 or 7 mil. Nothing stupid like 1.5 for iceman though
    Again I'm just saying that, just because I can't spend every waking moment playing a game i shouldn't be pentalized. I would like a set number that says if I get it I'm going to get a champion. When I hear I'm probably going to need 4-7 million to get Dormammu I'm like yeah "ain't nobody got time for that."
    Ya it's hard when you're new to the game, i didn't get champs from arena for a long time. I like the competition aspect though, as opposed to the participation trophy mentality of just giving everything to everyone
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I don't have the time to grind for featured or even basic champs. The best thing to do is gather as many 4* crystal shards as fast as you can every week.

My highest prestige champ right now is Dr. Voodoo which I got from a 4* crystal.

The game is more fun when you do what you can in the time you have. If that means doing quests or just the AW or AQ, then that's fine. At least for me anyways. It's no fun trying to make time to grind for a champ you might not put up enough points for.
  • Good idea probably won't happen
  • Nezz44Nezz44 Posts: 11
    I've tried multiple times and can't get past 12 wins what the hell am I doing wrong
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    If I had a nickel every time I heard this idea...

Probably not happening, 6☆s or not. Arena is a competition. The current arena awards are infinitely better than they used to be. Get your shards and live a healthy responsible life. Sounds like a win-win!
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Since Kabam is accelerating the notion that they need to keep the game "fresh and exciting", we will probably see significant arena changes again next year even though this version is only a few months old.

If I remember correctly, there was a brief mention of a new arena(s) after they introduce playable 6*...probably won't happen at the same time so I wouldn't expect anything to change until mid-2018 at the earliest.

As for arena scores, they are more dependent on roster size than time spent IMO. Been playing this game longer than I'd like to admit, so comparing a couple years ago when I used to struggle to clear the old 1.5mil when there was only one arena, now I can clear both basic and feature milestones within a couple days. It's a progression, so don't get discouraged by some of these outlandish scores, some people I know do 15-18 mil like it was nothing, smh crazy mf.

Also, since joining a "retirement" alliance, I changed back to the suicide mastery setup....average around 900k doing one pass through just my 4/5*, fights are quick so it maybe takes me ~40 mins.
    The only problem I have with "suicide mastery" is I tend to block with my face lol. As for streaks in the arenas I'm hit or miss. My best streak has been 118.
  • Bullfighter77Bullfighter77 Posts: 68
    I don't know much about a milestone for a 4* but like others say," go for as much as you can"