**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bring back ISO quest - Most needed

Create and bring weekly ISO quests and the rewards should help to level atleast for 15000 ISOs per quest. Most people are waiting to rank ups. Golds can be easily farmed from arenas and gold crystals.

Premium crystals 4* drop rates are useless and can't wait for huge ISOs from quests.

Many players are not in an alliance and not playing often, this quest will help them to drive forward and rankups often.

Please consider this request.

Note: Please don't tell us to play-act 3.6 venom or any ideas to farm. We know it's won't work everytime to rank up a 3/45. Just need a separate and specific quest for ISO farming.

Comments

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I consistently have a stash of over 5k iso in my back stash.

I'm having to sell about 20 stacks a week just to keep them from expiring.

About 98% of all that iso earned is from opening & duping champs.
  • bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★

I consistently have a stash of over 5k iso in my back stash.

I'm having to sell about 20 stacks a week just to keep them from expiring.

About 98% of all that iso earned is from opening & duping champs.

Buddy, i well aware of that. I'm not into alliance and not plays often. so, practically to level up my ranks i need to play act quest, to play ACT i need to rank up my guys... So i'm stucked in either way...

Kabam, can give gold quest and healing portions quest but why don't ISO quest. It'll definetly help many.
  • bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    Nocko said:

Gold and rank up resources are a way bigger issue in terms of ranking up IMO... im currently low on EVERYTHING (blew a bunch of gold, iso and resources ranking up champs i got in the Black Monday sales)... but getting iso isnt that difficult... gold and the Class/Basic/Alpha catylsts is what holds me back.

Buddy, for catalysts and gold you have plenty of options... Weekly quests and arenas... But getting ISO quite irritating where we need tons for ranking up 5* champions..
  • VinayaJVinayaJ Posts: 21
    edited December 2019
    I definitely agree with the OP. I’m aiming to finish act 5 soon but I only have a core team of champs because I’m often out of ISO-8 so I can’t build up counters for difficult bosses. Very rarely do I even have an Iso stash, and when I do have one, it’s only filled with weak iso. I very rarely dupe 4 stars. Just keep on getting new ones