**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you got the chance to be a champion for one day

So guys, if you get the chance to become a champion of your choice for a single day, whom would you chose why and how will you spend that day?

I'd personally choose Invisible Woman so that I can stay invisible and travel around the world free of cost

Comments

• Venom so I can hop around and venomize other heroes to create fun dangerous combos
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
    Iron Man, cos I'd be a billionaire/playboy/hero who saved the world...oh ****, and I'm dead!
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Deadpool because deadpool.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Captain Marvel or Hyperion. Just... do everything 😂
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Namor
  • SubExtaByteSubExtaByte Posts: 80
    Mysterio,I would be the world’s worst nightmare
    Just illusions of everything, make people think there is a war in their country,they will be sentenced for life,murdered,robbed or haunted
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Thor..I think.

The other option could be Deadpool.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Mysterio,I would be the world’s worst nightmare
    Just illusions of everything, make people think there is a war in their country,they will be sentenced for life,murdered,robbed or haunted

Lovely
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Geez how old are you people
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Captain Marvel, her power is just too cool
  • Geez how old are you people

What does that have to do with the question at hand?
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Wolverine. I will never die.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    carnage will end wars
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Dead1 said:

Wolverine. I will never die.

Username checks out :*
  • Iron patroit cause i wanna know how it feels to be a meme
  • Since its only one day, i'be Doctor Strange and change reality to my liking. I'd flip the pyramids, color the great wall pink, silly stuff all over.