**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many units do you have saved up for Gifting?

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★

How many units do you have saved up for Gifting? 192 votes

0-100
34%
GamerDAVIDTHBigPoppaCBONEMegaSkater67SatsuiNoHadouEpistriatusRapJackd1989Ajay121TerraBajjsbwuqjwDOKTOROKTOPUSDeacon03Kayser2705SharkPowerr99Savio444AceLuffySaboAKTEKSceptilemaniacsolopolo 67 votes
101-1000
19%
Mcord11758BigMoege999menkfd2010NojokejaymFatalEndDuke_SilverDonnymeijtherealspidermanBruinsfan8510shadow_lurker22Colonaut123Nick1109eggistaGGhostX_Factor_AgentSparkyCzDeadpool87StevieManWonder-sixate- 38 votes
1001-2000
7%
Kenny292CosagornMatthewmercuryLvernon15hydrogohardHammerbro_64MastiffmanJamNation1r3nTsSnaapjackMawrCalleachSteelManNerdNerdNerd1Poxuistas 14 votes
2001-3000
10%
BigbadromoIl_CuocoDrenlinFallencircusFeeney234R_D_JrDuo_KulioBlackPhoenix44Archit_Tandon498IcsGrec_fr3do_IamTryingMyBestBowTieJohnAdamanteSilver_SagaCaino1023Icy000Pkarli412NightMonkeyValhalla69 20 votes
3001-4000
3%
xNigTJ82SamdroxtaarBrokenGustavo20Das_giTheGostOne 7 votes
4001-5000
3%
Riise81DeadmaddykingmcmillenPeterQuillRyseDead1Graydrox 7 votes
5001-6000
1%
Flash_GordonBooperXL 2 votes
6001-7000
2%
SpicyslicerLovejoy72Paulo_PkRemeli 4 votes
7001+
8%
TheJalliSpity68zuffyJeremySlatRustyWarGoldenSkullBomberManRO53TT1MilesHolmwoodSgtSlaughter78Panchulon21nOuxScouse92UniversalGamingNatoradeNightbat216 16 votes
lOL wUt gIFtiNG u fOol
8%
NCB_ptDarkrider05ezgoingJohnLocke117Saransh245DRTOAustin555555Amazing_Demon05LordNeokubricknolanFugitive21UmbertoDelRioFreeToPlay_21BabyMiikeMacGyverCaptainPollUnleashingChaos 17 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    0-100
    My alliance doesn't care for the gift event so im not really saving any
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    1001-2000
    Im prob gonna waste all of em on GGCs and get garbage
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    0-100
    Like i said! Most of the gifting will be and always has been between accounts belonging to the same summoner! Nothing like thinking of yourself at Christmas! Just the negative karma of it guarantees you won't get that lucky break you think you might gift yourself! LOL. Good luck pulling that Thanos! Let us know how it turns out!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    1001-2000
    This is just how much I have atm. Prob not gonna spend it all. If anything I’m gonna trade like 3 GGC and that’s it.
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Wait what will we be able to gift?
  • SubExtaByteSubExtaByte Posts: 80
    0-100
    Yes so,my main has 2 units only but that’s only because I will use my other accs to send to my main to get trash
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    0-100
    Units? Saved? You're funny.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    3001-4000
    4K+ by the time it’s time to start gifting.

In the 1-2 weeks should be able to grind out another 1k+ so 5+k units.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    0-100
    Gotten nofing unfortunately no time to grind arean
  • 0-100

Wait what will we be able to gift?

Yeah only for the time of the event and it is certain specific items
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    7001+
    Bulmkt said:

It’s a scam.

It’s a terrible waste of precious units

How is it a scam? U exchange items with alliance member that u would buy for yourself and get extra rewards for that. Revives, refills, cavalier crystals, mastery cores. Its the best time to save up and spend it on gifting event.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    1001-2000
    My ally has a mandatory 2k to gift so we hit the ally milestones, so that’s how much I’m sending out
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    2001-3000
    But I am NOT going to waste them on this event, if it ever happens.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    0-100
    Sitting on 5k units right now, 0 of them are reserved for the upcoming gifting event.
    Like the noob I am I use them for event/story quest (variant 1, act 6).
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    2001-3000
    I have over 2K units that I COULD use on the gifting event, but seeing my odds of getting some of the top rewards is little to absolute zero I probably won't use any. It would be nice if in someway Kang or the old Thanos could be made more available to other players, but that would be dreaming so I will get back to reality. :)
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've got over 4k units but none are for the gifting event.
    I'm using them for act 6
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    0-100
    0 make it non unit gifting event
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    nOux said:

Bulmkt said:

It’s a scam.

How is it a scam? U exchange items with alliance member that u would buy for yourself and get extra rewards for that. Revives, refills, cavalier crystals, mastery cores. Its the best time to save up and spend it on gifting event.
    It’s not stuff you’d buy anyway. You gamble on getting a 5-star gem from the GGC and instead get 4-star sig stones and t4cc you’re capped on. Unless they severely revamp the GGC and rewards, I can’t do it this year.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

So...what's your in game name?
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    7001+
    TyEdge said:

nOux said:

Bulmkt said:

It’s a scam.

It’s not stuff you’d buy anyway. You gamble on getting a 5-star gem from the GGC and instead get 4-star sig stones and t4cc you’re capped on. Unless they severely revamp the GGC and rewards, I can’t do it this year.
    What do u even mean by saying “it’s not stuff you’d buy anyway”? U dont buy revives, energy reffils, mastery cores, cavalier crystals?
    Buying GGC is the worst purchase you could ever make by spending 300 units. Just exchange with a person u trust items like revives etc, stack them up till u have maxed out and pick up extra rewards for things u already spending your units on daily basis. And those rewards are pretty sweet. I already have saved 7.7k units ready to unlock suicides masteries. Thats more than enough to get all milestones in gifting event.