**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many units do you have saved up for Gifting?

2»

Comments

• nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    7001+
    The problem i see in this post people dont realize that u can exchange revives with someone u trust and get rewards for items that they are buying to progress story, variants, EQ quest.
    Thats the whole beauty of this event, free rewards for thing u already do on daily basis.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    0-100
    0 saving my units for Nova if he turns out to be fail i will keep saving for someone who i really want which i have no idea who lol
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    101-1000
    Lol after cyber weekend i was down to just about 0, clawed my way back to 5k but after the t5b pop up offer the other day which i normally wouldnt get but it allowed me to r5 my nick fury so i was just too tempted, now back down to 1k
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    3001-4000
    I think this year's GGC will have T5B and possibly T5CC, together with 6* Kang. So yeah... Worth it imo (unless you're Odin-ing the crystals), especially the guaranteed alliance milestone rewards.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    lOL wUt gIFtiNG u fOol
    Ummm wutt?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    101-1000
    I had 1,400 or so but then Variant 4 came out and I 100% that instead and blew through my units. Now I have just under five hundred.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    0-100
    Zero
    Nil
    A Donut
    Nada

• Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    0-100
    saving units but not for the silly gifting event, testing my luck in a large cavalier crystal opening along side 2 months worth of saving on christmas day
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    101-1000
    This event feels too cynical and blatant cash grab to me. If the concern in removing gifting was what was stated this event should not be happening. It’s as if they are ethically looking the other way just for a profit boom but applying moral authority and removing what was once a key way to help others when things got tough. Idk to each their own but unlike years past I will not buy any units to participate
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    7001+
    Zuro said:

So...what's your in game name?
    Lmao @Zuro been saving since September. I don’t want to spend more than 50 bucks so I’ve been super stingy and cheap with my spending. No cavaliers, no offers that are unit based. I’m in an alliance with some heavy spenders so we go ham during gifting.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    0-100
    None. All my units this month go to gold crystals, because that's my short-term goal for the month: build up gold supply. And it is working.